Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it wasn’t for those horrible FSG Jurgen would be happy staying forever and living in that end terrace in Knotty Ash.
giphy.gif

Reactions: PPT
This is exactly what I dont get and always say

They have the best keeper
The best cb
2 best full backs
Had best cm stevie
And have best striker
Had best front 3

Yet gave won 1 league title surly thats an under achievement by the manager they cant have it both ways
Don't forget regularly playing fewer games than us by deliberately going out of the cups early.

I agree with this entirely - it's bollocks to say that the players will do it for him; that's just the fanboy's wish. The fact is that professional players either do it for themselves because they are enjoying it, or they go through the motions, picking up the pay cheque in the knowledge that they're going to outlast the current manager. They are largely self motivated, despite what the fans may wish.
They've had a great 1st half of the season; that can't last forever and they've 3 very big games coming up - Chelsea twice and Arsenal.
Let's hope Cole Palmer does the business - I doubt that Sterling will - he never used to against the dippers.
A lot of the players dislike him apparently.

This is exactly what I dont get and always say

They have the best keeper
The best cb
2 best full backs
Had best cm stevie
And have best striker
Had best front 3

Yet gave won 1 league title surly thats an under achievement by the manager they cant have it both ways
You missed out the best back up keeper, best manager, best stadium, best anthem, best parades......

The intervention from Benitez today was well-timed, and sufficiently vague for rumours of something more malign to develop.

I suspect as with all things Dipper-related the love-in will only last for a few more days and they’ll start ripping into each other soon.
Benitez appears to have hint3d at something ongoing but not what it is. As far as I can see

Weird how the rags poached our COO.
Maybe trying to be more like us in the future.
Now this with the dippers. Maybe they want a new manager who will be the face of their club more in the mold of what we have in Pep, instead of a crazy lunatic who runs up and down the touchline snarling and beating his chest.
Just maybe both clubs are taking little steps in trying to copy our success.
Afterall the sincerest form of flattery is imitation.
Or maybe FSG have said that all the Coutinho money has gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.