Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

I’d like someone to ask Klopp

“how do you do it on a shoestring!?” “When you see Arsenal spending 105m on a player”

Just to see his reaction knowing him he probably say it’s hard!

Then they should say “you’ve spent 800m while you been Liverpool manager is that on a shoestring?!”

His face will be>>

giphy.gif
He'll say the same as every time...

"You know what it's like guys..."...suck in some air between his teeth, or maybe a sigh, then..."blah blah bullshit bullshit"

One more mediocre EL-qualifying season for them (or lower!) will really hurt them, Szoboszlai and Mac Allister are big business for FSG. If they can't make any large sales because their squad is performing mid table they won't be inclined to invest big and will hopefully lose Klopp's interest.

I was with friends in Robinsons brewery bar watching that match at the time it was happening.
Absolutely unbelieeeeevable!!
Haha.
Don’t think I realised just how late they actually left it. Palace only made it 3-1 in the 79th minute.

Banter about their shite season to one side, I think they'll be our closest challenger this season over Arsenal or United (lol).

1688380536960.png

Not gonna lie, replace Fabinho in there with a younger DM and that is a dangerous side?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.