Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Poking my head back in again from "Off Topic", to wish you all a Happy New Year....and that even incudes @TonyColemansbagofapples ;-D
A belated congratulations to City on being World Champions...surprised the header logo hasnt had another "O" added to it!
City were head and shoulders above everyone in the last year so fully deserved, I just hope that you dont do another one of your long winning runs again this year.

What a difference a decade makes!

Reading this thread took me back to a time when anyone who did not fully indulge the scousers whitewash of their reoccurring detestable behaviour, got utterly rounded on, insulted and marginalised on this very forum. Encouraged, no, led by some of the then moderators.
How the worm has turned. I wonder where they are now? They obviously don't fancy trying to take on, the now overbearing weight of opinion.
I wonder if they still have such warm feelings towards the club, and it's supporters that want our club, (at the very least) engineered out of contention. Not as schmulzy about them nowadays are they?

Hate to say it, but those of us who always saw liverpool for what they are ...
were right all along!

Last edited:
Guys im absolutely sad.

Last week I write this Quiniela, but finally I DIDNT DEPOSIT IT, DID,NT PAY IT.

I was in the shop, I wrote my bet, but at last moment I said "bah, dont do that. With this 12 euros you can eat a menú. Dont waste your money!", and I leave from that bet shop without bet my Quiniela.

Quiniela is a bet game about football here in Spain about Liga. But last week of year Quiniela is about Premier and Calcio.

There are 15 games to reach.

If you reach 14 (is my case, I GOT 14 at the moment) you got a lot of money. A lot... ig you GOT the 15 (this week Liverpool Newcastle, where I bet Liverpool + 2 goals ans Newcastle 1) you got A LOOOT MUCH MORE MONEY.

But even without reach the 15 game, I would have made a lot of money.

Now I just hope Liverpool Newcastle dont be Liverpool +2 Newcastle 1, because then I will die, man...

WTF...
I wish I could go back to the past.

Screenshot_20240101_191722_Chrome.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.