Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
from rawk, not me..
The hypocrisy in the last sentence is....well...

As a few of us have said on here, if they wanted to brush this under the carpet, they'd have hit them with a £100m fine and a one window transfer ban or such like - not only have they charged them with 115 breaches, they've hit Everton with a 10pt'r, charged them again the following season and now charged Forest, they're laying the groundwork for the punishments.

The other 17 clubs (maybe 18 if the Russian gangster no longer has any ownership of Chelsea and the Saudis aren't in too deep) will fucking kick off if ADFC get away with it. LFC, MU, Arsenal, Spurs, Villa etc aren't going to shuffle off quietly, especially the likes of Villa on the brink of CL football in 24/25

The likes of Everton need to remember ADFC have robbed them of CL football and places in the league and therefore a few million in prize money
See its shit like this which is why they are known as a cult, they just know that everybody is in agreement with them, they just know that they are right and everyone else is wrong, they just know that if they stamp their feet loud enough then they are right, its sad really because the fact is that everyone absolutely detests those vile, murdering, jibbing, whining, scummy bastards and not just as a football club, they are rotten to the core and pathetically use hillsborough as a shield when anyone tries to call them out on their continuous vile lies.

Klopp is perfect for them as a manager as he is a complete underachiever but also massively loud and continually whinging about every perceived injustice and how the whole world revolves around them.

Listen scousers it does not mean more because its you, your scummy club has cheated more times than you all can count (and yes i realise for scousers that number isnt very high) but the reality is this manchester city are better than you, not just on the pitch but off it too, you hate us because the reality is you wish you could be as well run as us and not have to rely on a tragedy that happened over 30 years ago to remain relevant and shield yourself from the the ream of crappy actions that you have perpetrated since then, starting with the murdering 39 italians and working down from there.

The likes of Everton need to remember ADFC have robbed them of CL football and places in the league and therefore a few million in prize money

Stop.%20Please%20stop.gif

Edit: I am aware @JULES didn't spew this nonsense :)

Last edited:
And just ONE club in world football that killed 39 Italians and got us all banned from Europe.
Careful there sir, you might have a pack of raging, self-righteous, victimised, blameless, shameless Livepudlians, Irish, Scandinavians looking to have you charged with tragedy chanting like crimes. In their minds, that never happened, it was not their fault.

I don’t know how I’ve done it, I literally haven’t got reach, or enough followers.

But I have created a complete meltdown of Liverpool fans with my X post. The replies are insane, some of the shit that I have been called is mental. I haven’t laughed like this in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.