Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

he doesn't need to - no dipper would vote Tory for as long as Johnson has a pulse
They don't like it when they are reminded that they were formed by a tory landowner, when you add that he was also a prominent Orangeman and Mason they get even more upset.
I try and not do it..,.. more than three or four times a day

Laugh at them trying to shoehorn him into the conversation of best PL managers ever.

His impact was more than trophies and points tallies, apparently.

You can’t measure his impact in stats, either.

It’s fucking hilarious.
And he did it with no money so the scousers will tell you..oh and Allison is way better than ederson :/

Decent bloke? You seen how he treats the refs when he doesn't get his own way?

I see lots of similarities in the behaviour of Klopp and the Govan Bully when things go against them.

But of course that just makes them " winners " as opposed to just behaving like bitter cunts.

Last edited:
Has anyone checked on Klopp this evening? Want to make sure he gets to bed early to keep up his energy levels xxx

I see lots of similarities in the behaviour of Klopp and the Govan Bully when things go against them.

But of course that just makes them " winners " as opposed to just behaving like bitter cunts.

heard a dipper on 5Live just now comparing Klopp to Paisley because in 9 years Paisley won 30 "major" trophies. How many has Klopp won in the same time length? Half a dozen. Its a cult and he is their deity.

I have been out all day/ busy so not been online. What's happened? Why is he going? I won't miss the shyster, but I think 'this means more' that Pigmob/FA/UEFAand the Pl will want him to bow out on a high with the 'quad'.... we are in for a tough ride.

Good news he is going, I for one will not miss him, and whilst I hope his health is OK bloody good riddance.

I have been out all day/ busy so not been online. What's happened? Why is he going? I won't miss the shyster, but I think 'this means more' that Pigmob/FA/UEFAand the Pl will want him to bow out on a high with the 'quad'.... we are in for a tough ride.

Good news he is going, I for one will not miss him, and whilst I hope his health is OK bloody good riddance.

In the words of Jim Royle...quad my arse

He is tired. Tired of losing out to use.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.