Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

As Pep says "Were gonna have to win it ourselves"

According to Talkshite They've had a documentary team allegedly for Disney plus following them since December to see out Klopps season. (That makes sense why Jordan was blowing smoke up his arse pre Christmas)We know how good they are at creating fairytales.

Beating the PL bosses
PiGMOL
The UK media

A standard season for us.

A documentary, bet it doesn't go in the changing room where would all the inhalers be hidden

What I've seen tonight was another shit half of football when we did feck all apart from passing the ball around to seven Hells of Death. And I've seen another goal conceded at the very end of the game.
Listen mate, I am a very partisan City supporter, but I also have eyes and I don't like what I've ben seeing. And I particularly don' like our stats this season. Or let's blame Pep taking us to those giddying heights , so playing at this level feels like mediocrity.
How many years have we been watching Pep’s team now? We ALWAYS, repeat ALWAYS have these sorts of games where we stroll around hardly breaking sweat, take the 3 points and move on. It’s why we inevitably turn up at the business end of the season and can reach the levels needed to win the major trophies year after year. What would you expect against Burnley at home? Running hell for leather and playing on the edge all night? It was a boring, routine three points and saving ourselves for bigger challenges ahead. We’ve all seen it before by now and should know the script

I don't see us winning at klanfield sadly, PL and PIGMOL will makes sure that we will not able to get anything not even draw to ensure point gap is bigger and this season will be all about Klopp and Dippers.
I think we're miles the better team. Last night's penalty claim that didn't get given is a pretty clear statement from PIGFuckersMOL but I still think we'll do them at the KKK Stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.