Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are going to count the europa league as part of a quadruple, a trophy that you get into for not being good enough to compete with the better teams, then im going to count the super cup and the world club championship and call ours a quintuple instead of a treble, and yes i know thats bollocks but they started it.
They always start it!

Then claim no involvement whatsoever.

Many of 'em aren't. I couldn't believe how many of 'em were from fkin Cardiff at the train strike leagure cup at wembley. I was lucky i didnt have to travel from NW with train issues. These fuckers from Plymouth and Cardiff didn't even realise their was a strike!. Then they had the gall to question empty seats! I said why don't they follow their local team. 'Cos their shit' came there reply!! I kid you not!! Fkin jokers that fan base
Brilliant.

I bet when you asked that question the respones sounded like a scene from Auf Wiedersehen Pet, minus the Scouse accent:-)

Who out of their injury list us likely to be missing when they play us a week on Sunday?

Who out of their injury list us likely to be missing when they play us a week on Sunday?
Will it matter, Klopp's Kidz have now beaten a team of seasoned pros at Chelsea*, and a team flying high in the Championship**?

*who inconveniently turned out to be a lot younger than the Kidz.

**who played just 2 of their most used 11 players in the starting line up.

Their momentum needs halting that’s for sure. They’re fundamentally a very average side certainly in midfield. They’re getting every bit of luck currently though and teams seem to give up against them
So true. And every week I get sooo hacked off by this fact of luck. Same teams v us play like Peps 2011 prime Barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.