Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threw a few on last 20 mins..lthis bull sh*t needs exposing.. please dont let em do a quadruple even idlf tgeir counting a second tier euro cup. Fkin Chelsea!!
Clark on 72 minutes, three others on 87 minutes, of course you’ll never see that mentioned.

How Southampton weren't 3-0 up last night I do not know. Wasteful in front of goal. It seems to be a common theme whenever I watch the dippers, that the opposition carve out plenty of chances but cannot score. I'm not a stats man but I'd be staggered if the goals they concede vs the expected goal conceded wasn't much much lower compared to us. At some point you'd hope that changes and their luck runs out, but I feel like it's always been the case under Klopp and it only costs them in the seasons they're not on their inhalers.

On the BBC:

Dippers CEO claims they are the most globally followed club in the world, then the next item is “Dippers announce a 9m loss for the 22-23 season”, blaming an early exit from the Champions League, you couldn’t make it up.

This season no Champions League revenue so can we expect further losses? Time to spend money on development costs for a shiny new mythical Stadium to comply with UEFA FFP, cheating bastards.

On the BBC:

Dippers CEO claims they are the most globally followed club in the world, then the next item is “Dippers announce a 9m loss for the 22-23 season”, blaming an early exit from the Champions League, you couldn’t make it up.

This season no Champions League revenue so can we expect further losses? Time to spend money on development costs for a shiny new mythical Stadium to comply with UEFA FFP, cheating bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.