Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Have to say I saw the same thing in the first half and so assumed that the ref was just following the LOTG. So as Clattenberg/Jenas et al on MOTD have pointed out... It is down to failure to play the rules correctlty by Tierney. Evened up I suppose but then very tough on Forest who should have had the game well won by that time anyway. Tierney has to hold his hands up for that mistake.

Play like that next week and Haaland will have another 5.

I'm sorry. You try to be a reasonable poster but you can't seriously think the laws of the game say possession goes to the team without the ball after a stoppage. If you do really think that, you shouldn't be on a football forum at all, because your views are worthless. At best, it was clearly a big mistake by the referee. At worst, it was a deliberate mistake.

And that nonsense about evening up. You honestly don't see a difference between an incident in the middle of the game, and one in the last minute when one team is trying to keep possession desperate for a point after 100 minutes hard work and the other is looking to counter, desperate for two extra points? Stop drinking Klopp's kool-aid.

I'm sorry. You try to be a reasonable poster but you can't seriously think the laws of the game say possession goes to the team without the ball after a stoppage. If you do really think that, you shouldn't be on a football forum at all, because your views are worthless. At best, it was clearly a big mistake by the referee. At worst, it was a deliberate mistake.

And that nonsense about evening up. You honestly don't see a difference between an incident in the middle of the game, and one in the last minute when one team is trying to keep possession desperate for a point after 100 minutes hard work and the other is looking to counter, desperate for two extra points? Stop drinking Klopp's kool-aid.
Why are you engaging with a Liverpool fan mate? I’d advise against it for the good of your health pal!!

Some of us is pretty delusional thinking that we will get anything in klanfield.

I mean be realistic guys, they always turn up against us especially in klanfield even they may look like a shit performance wise before our match next week.

At best it will be draw.

Last edited:
Some of us is pretty delusional thinking that we will get anything in klanfield.

I mean be realistic guys, they always turn up against us especially in klanfield even they may look like a shit performance wise before our match next week.

At best it will be draw.
Yep. They always raise their performances against us. The ref will be no help at all. Any controversial moments will be waved away for us. I'm expecting a penalty for them next week.

That decision by Tierney not only was it wrong after having plenty of time to think about it with Konate feigning injury, but could eventually cost us the league and Forest their premier league status. It is a fucking disgrace. Wait till this afternoon when Twatwell tries to fuck us over too

When Tierney blew his whistle for the fake head injury a Liverpool player picked the ball up and threw it to his goalie! The Forest player should have picked it up and held it because he should know when play resumes it's there ball! Tierney is a airhead referee who is mainly directed by the bloke of var so in effect once game resumed he just told Liverpool to carry on! Anyway it's only Forest getting shafted so he be back refereeing no punishment!

Three things.

First, no var.

Second, since when has two wrongs made a right if rules are to be followed.

Third, thank heaven's they scored otherwise they would still be playing.

We have to remember this is a red top team so we should be used to ref bias and rules being bent in their favour.
To be honest if that happens again next week to us will there be any mention of it by bbc?

If they win the league, i really hope they recognise Pigmol's efforts and give them a medal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.