Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

It doesn't just mean more to them, it means everything.
If Liverpool aren't winning choosing them as your team has no meaning.
If Liverpool aren't winning you have nothing to connect you to other Liverpool fans.
If Liverool aren't winning putting on your kit every week to sit in front of the telly has no meaning.
If Liverpool aren't winning you just look like a sad wanker.
Sit on my friend except there should a final line “even if they are winning you look like a right wanker”

He's an absolute fraud of a hypocritical, lying, thieving whingeing tectonic twat.
His one tactic of run really fast, initiate contact and fall over theatrically would only work with two teams in this country.
With their yellow card immune shithead players they're the only team I've ever seen have goals against them chalked off because of dives from their own defenders and goalkeepers. The biggest set of cheats the leagues seen since early 2000s Arsenal.
The sooner the marble gobbed sociopathic cheerleader fucks off to Munich the better.
No. Don’t be like one of them. They are a tremendous footballing team and the only ones capable of overrunning us as they have done a couple of times.
But they are a bunch of cultist wankers who I can’t stand

Scouse not English is a Kopite th

Why are the scousers so angry all the time?
I just don’t get it, they are just pure hate filled people who seem to have a gripe with everything and everyone.
All the jokes about the dole stealing etc but there are plenty of places in the uk similar but this lot are on a different scale.

All this Scouse not English bullshit ok fine but why hate everyone?

Apologies to any rational scousers but they don’t do you any favours.

I doubt they’ll ever change.
Don't worry about upsetting rational scousers. There aren't any.

Anyone going to Klanfield on Sunday…
Everyone Alexander fucking Arnold gets it.. the song is You Fucking prick, you fucking prick you fucking etc

What a mouthy **** he is. And Klopp says he respects city..

Never heard Pep defending owt his players have said.

AA = twat..,scouse twat.

Anyone going to Klanfield on Sunday…
Everyone Alexander fucking Arnold gets it.. the song is You Fucking prick, you fucking prick you fucking etc

What a mouthy **** he is. And Klopp says he respects city..

Never heard Pep defending owt his players have said.

AA = twat..,scouse twat.
And your point is ?

I like this gem from RAWK, its...well, sort of....

Boy oh boy did this, by all standards fairly mild, true and balanced statement ruffle their precious, well combed feathers. The veneer is so thin you can polish it into a lens and use it to peer into their rotten core. The club protests innocence and sues anyone who dares to question it, while at the same time refusing to give evidence, stalling procedures and continuing to pump unwarranted funds. The players hate reminding they took money where they could have taken class and culture at another club. The manager is the worst of them all, sitting at the core of it all, loving the real-world game of Football manager he's playing, hating any reminders that maybe, just maybe he isn't as good as he would be without the safety blanket of unlimited funds.

Oh boy have they jumped on this, and all it took was one gentle knock on the shell of their structure to create this unbearable noise within they need to respond to. Of course it did because their structure is hollow, you knock and the echo reminds you of the fact its hollow.
Who have we sued?

Wish we fuckin would starting with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.