Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Everytime Liverpool don't win win there is ALWAYS something for the media there fans to Moan at! Still shocked though they didn't give that Doku challenge a penalty
I'm sure they'll make it up with them over the last 10 games.

Whats the feeling amongst local cultists? Are they pissed off with the club? I was honestly shocked at the decline. I honestly dont think there is a shit hole like it around any other ground ive been to
A lot of the locals were very unhappy. People had saved all their lives to buy houses and had to sell them cheap. Some people had been brought up in the area and had to watch is be destroyed for the greed of a footabll club.You would think the club would help the area. When Everton wanted to try and expand Goodison they had plans to knock down a few houses and the local school. they were going to build houses for those who had to have their houses demolished, and rebuild the school, both just set back from where they originaly stood. But the council turned down the plans.

Last edited:
A lot of the locals were very unhappy. People had saved all their lives to buy houses and had to sell them cheap. Some people had been brought up in the area and had to watch is be destroyed for the greed of a footabll club.You would think the club would help the area. When Everton wanted to try and expand Goodison they ahd plans to knowck down a few houses and the local school. they were going to build houses for those who had to have their houses demolished,a nd rebuild the school, both just set abck from where they originaly stood. But the council turned down the plans.
Citys owners have totally transformed the area around the etihad and i believe thats how it should be, you arent just buying a football club

Citys owners have totally transformed the area around the etihad and i believe thats how it should be, you arent just buying a football club

The walk from Ashburys to the stadium still smacks of walking through Hulme in the 70's, our owner must have missed that bit :)

Whenever i go to anfield nothing ever persuades me that liverpool fans arent an odd, over emotional weird fan base.
They totally buy into all the myths , buy into “this means more” utter waffle.

Guy above us yesterday spent the whole game filming city fans with his phone. I can only imagine hes waiting for someone to mouth ‘murderer’ ‘victim’ or something similar so he can stick it all over social media and say how offended he is.

A visit to The Cult is always a very strange experience

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.