Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Wow, now I see what they mean. That point really does mean more. Get that asterisk on the official premier league table right now please! *Two points to be added for merit at a later date.

For a team that, just according to the BBC today, were 'stretched' and 'rattled' and full of 'weaknesses', we still seem to have not been beaten and with hitting the woodwork twice in the second half, came as close to winning the game as we came to losing it.

Or maybe they don't want to face up to the fact that Liverpool still have to avoid dropping points away at west ham, Fulham, Everton , United and villa as well as at home to spurs and Brighton, so maybe, just maybe, the title wasn't won or lost yesterday at all.

Apart from a thankful blip in the late 90's Cornwall is a big Tory voting community.
Yes, I know it is, but from 1966-79, John Pardoe was the MP for the North Cornwall, while the great David Penhaligon held Truro from October '74 until his tragic death in 1986.

In my memory, Falmouth/Camborne has had MPs of all three major parties.

It’s only since the influx of non-Cornish people that the Torres have become the dominant party.

But but but their the fairest fans in the world, they applaud the opponents off even if they beat Liverpool .., that whistling and jeering from minute one tells me they were terrified , these are the very same people that held a candle lit vigil for a chicken carcass ..,
That chicken carcass did mean more......;-)

Went in the Arkle Pub opposite Anfield Yesterday. There were very few if any Liverpudlians in there. It was mostly IRISH and Scandinavians. It certainly isn’t like Mary D’s or the Townley, which are full of Mancunian City fans,
Funnily enough i went to watch Lower Breck FC just down the road from Anfield a month or so ago and i was killing time getting my steps in prior to the game and passed the Arkle pub on a Saturday afternoon and there was a group of 7 or 8 Scandinavians outside the Pub on a grey overcast Saturday afternoon when Liverpool weren't playing supping their pints and singing i kid you not,they may have gone on a ground tour but quite possibly have just gone for a look at the ground and a pint in a nearby pub but it was really strange to witness, very cultish behaviour, L.Ron Hubbard and Jim Jones would have looked on approvingly.

David Koresh approves this post bud!
Funnily enough i went to watch Lower Breck FC just down the road from Anfield a month or so ago and i was killing time getting my steps in prior to the game and passed the Arkle pub on a Saturday afternoon and there was a group of 7 or 8 Scandinavians outside the Pub on a grey overcast Saturday afternoon when Liverpool weren't playing supping their pints and singing i kid you not,they may have gone on a ground tour but quite possibly have just gone for a look at the ground and a pint in a nearby pub but it was really strange to witness, very cultish behaviour, L.Ron Hubbard and Jim Jones would have looked on approvingly.

just maybe, the title wasn't won or lost yesterday at all.
According to some plastic dippers near me it is. Apparently we should all just hand over the Prem trophy to them now and not waste time with the formalities. Truly, that's what one of them said this morning. And also, Bingo has Pep's number it would appear, and all City fans should kneel before the 'Kloppmeister' (their words) and accept his Germanic superiority (I think I've heard that phrase somewhere before).

It being only 5 am I just did not have the mental prowess to argue with them.
This must be a common failure of mine because I can never seem to muster up a sufficient amount of my formidable
brain cells to argue with rag fans either!

Yes, I know it is, but from 1966-79, John Pardoe was the MP for the North Cornwall, while the great David Penhaligon held Truro from October '74 until his tragic death in 1986.

In my memory, Falmouth/Camborne has had MPs of all three major parties.

It’s only since the influx of non-Cornish people that the Torres have become the dominant party.
no granted...i can imagine the leanings of the retirees who rent out their Highgate family homes and sun it up down south

Yep, over on RAWK they genuinely believe they get no decisions from refs. ALL football fans are the same, everyone is out to get us....

View attachment 109903
Can you imagine if they did that and it turned out PGMOL were found to have been biased towards Liverpool instead?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.