Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

It would be another shite night in dublin
Imagine 50k Rangers and 50k Dippers turning up without a ticket ,i remember the rioiting in Manchester for the 2008 europa cup final , the Dippers have already been involved in fatalities at football matches the current death total stands at 136 , there is potential to double that with the vermin that follow the Dippers.

Re: the Yaya incident and dislike turning to hatred of Littlewoods.

It was the same for me, along with the attack on one of our supporters' coaches on the same day.
A lad tried to get me in an headlock that day.
He jumped me from behind whilst I was walking with my son. My boy would have been about twelve years old then.

I fought him off. he was raving
“Thank you for the best day of my life”

His face dropped when I said
“I thought the league had gone until Henderson got sent off”

That’s the most corrupt game of football I’ve personally witnessed.
I was shocked Henderson actually got sent off.
And I think he was too.

Still…. Utd then spurs… then Liverpool.

What I have observed during multitude of matches we have played against Liverpool, it's so difficult to bully them off the ball anywhere on the pitch apart from the two boxes. Everyone saw with Diaz on Sunday, it was same with Mane, Salah etc earlier. So tenacious and hard working.
But everything changes once the ball reaches anywhere near the penalty area, each one of them become a very unstable stack of zenga. One slight touch and they just collapse. And it happens in both the boxes. You saw with Allisson against us, Konate against Forest (both in their own box). Less said about the penalties won in the opposition boxes the better.

I guess diving means more to the Liverpool players and management staff!
Perhaps they are honing their skills for the Paris Olympics

Going back to TAA and his comments that trophies won by the dippers mean more to them than trophies won by us, is this the reason for them firebombing our team coach in a vain attempt to see this happen?
When Liverpool spend time in the lower tiers of English football and get themselves back into the top league maybe then they can say that trophies mean more.

We've been there and done that....So fuck off Dippers and look up the term humility.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.