Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

I think this lot plus the rags have a huge proportion of non match-going followers.

And those non match-going followers try so very hard to compensate for the utter plastic nature of their "support" by initiating and engaging in this kind of victim shit, all of which is in a desperate attempt at being seen by themselves and their sort as the "worlds biggest red".

Social media is absolutely littered with these twats, with the MSM nothing but a feeder/amplifier in the interests of parasitically leeching money out of gullible morons.
Nailed it mate.

I think he'll stay if they don't win it. It'll be all 'unfinished business' and 'it means more' bolllocks.
Either way the prick will stay. All this came about after the Tottenham game where he wanted the game replayed. He threw his toys out the pram and said he’s leaving. Is he fuck! All planned to pull on the prems and officials heartstrings to give him a parting gift. The goofy twat is going nowhere!

I've ben saying I can see Klopp staying IF they win the league
I think we've broken klopp it wouldn't surprise me if he knew the premiere league charges where going no where and that's why he's taking his toys home to Germany and why scruffy Jim the Chelsea fan is now are best mate

Liverpool's "heavy metal" football relies on the long ball and high energy press to create chaos to disrupt the carefully laid game plans of better teams. That's why they come unstuck when they play united. United have no plan to disrupt and get where they are by creating chaos themselves. Very evenly matched in that respect.
So true. It is sometimes hard playing teams which have no apparent structure or gameplan. You can't easily predict what their players are doing on the pitch because they don't know themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.