Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

A point often made by City fans regarding our games TBF.
So, liverpool get one match where the officials treat them in the same manner as our team is treated EVERY SINGLE GAME and the manager cry-arses about it to his beloved media chums and what? We're supposed to feel empathy for the cvnts? Let me think on that for a minute and I'll get back to you....

;)

Anyone else find it disrespectful that the media esp Sky are openly talking about managers under contract with other teams. Sky even sent a reporter to Holland to try and talk to Slot as he boarded the coach for their game tonight.

What he did was not even bothering to try to defend. Plenty of bad defenders would have done far better than that--they'd have at least made an effort.
He is, and always was poor. Bingo's narcissism and arrogance wouldn't allow him to admit what every one is saying, the same with the new Andy Carrol: two mediocre players hyped way above their respective abilities because of who they play for (reminds me of a certain other club, all glamour and no substance).

And it wasn't the first time that Tront has gone missing when his team have needed him to step up to the plate. In the last couple of seasons he has consistently fucked up, costing his club.
He seems more interested in provoking opposition fans and players, like Ratboy used to at the swamp. He goes out of his way to wind up the away fans, and seems to be trying his hardest to incite a riot with his antagonistic actions. That alone makes him a weak link in any team.

It'll be a sad lament standing in front of the Kop singing You'll Never Walk Alone against Wolves.
No party atmosphere or big trophy to celebrate like they had hoped and we for many months feared this season.
No more chest bashing or fist pumping like a moron after games.
Its over.

I'm sure they'll spin it in some way to be some out of this world achievement that means so much more than anything else going on in football at the minute though.
Absolutely guaranteed they'll have him alongside all the trophies he's won since being there. To be fair, he's won the lot.

So, liverpool get one match where the officials treat them in the same manner as our team is treated EVERY SINGLE GAME and the manager cry-arses about it to his beloved media chums and what? We're supposed to feel empathy for the cvnts? Let me think on that for a minute and I'll get back to you....

;)
Not sure about the manager but it's a claim their fans on RAWK make as regularly as our fans on here do. I'm not sure how you have got that I was suggesting we should show empathy or anything else from my comment? I wasn't, I was merely making the comparison.

Capture.JPG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.