Liverpool Thread | 2024/25

I actually think it is going to be fascinating to watch Liverpool's season unfold. On the face of it Slot seems like a decent coach but replacing a successful long term manager is difficult as the rags have discovered. I doubt whether Slot has the capacity to succeed in what will be a high pressure environment with his every move scrutinised microscopically.
Does the absence of signings reflect a lack of faith in Slot by the club management? - is he just a sacrificial lamb to exorcise the ghost of bingo?
I am hoping that Liverpool finish out of the top six and without a cup. The absence of any European football will be the perfect excuse for the senior players whose contracts are coming to an end to jump ship next Summer.
If Slot does half as well as Klopp, the dippers will be ecstatic, claim he's the best in the world and be extremely happy...so will we :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.