Liverpool Thread | 2024/25

I actually think it is going to be fascinating to watch Liverpool's season unfold. On the face of it Slot seems like a decent coach but replacing a successful long term manager is difficult as the rags have discovered. I doubt whether Slot has the capacity to succeed in what will be a high pressure environment with his every move scrutinised microscopically.
Does the absence of signings reflect a lack of faith in Slot by the club management? - is he just a sacrificial lamb to exorcise the ghost of bingo?
I am hoping that Liverpool finish out of the top six and without a cup. The absence of any European football will be the perfect excuse for the senior players whose contracts are coming to an end to jump ship next Summer.
I think they'll start well but as he stops them hoofing it more and more they will come unstuck as they get lost between philosophies

Think today could be a banana skin for them. Could very well be wrong but 12.30 pm kick off, away against a promoted side.

They'll probably win but they'd likely feel more confident if they were in a 3pm slot for this fixture.

I put them on my accumulator at first, then had a funny feeling about this game and took them off.
Yeah I have a feeling they will drop points. I mean they shouldn't, but it's just a feeling. Doesn't really make any sense but that's the way these things work.

I think away against a promoted team at 12.30pm first game of the season is a little too risky to have on an acca, so I don't blame you for taking them out.

You lot have to remember that..."This means more"
...and of course the quad is still on
...and this year is our year....

After watching the pre season games I do think we really needed someone like Zubimendi as I think Endo does give the ball away abit too often. Obviously no Rodri but he would have really improved us...but hey ho.
A case of not really knowing how we will go but that old thing of, if you arent buying, you are falling behind. certainly going to be a challenge to match City/Arsenal this year, but as ever, we can hope.

Klopp must have left a box of inhalers in the dressing room, judging by how Liverpool looked in the second half compared to the first.

Hard to take much from that. They didn't really look or play any different to how they did under Klopp and they were playing relegation fodder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.