Liverpool Thread | 2024/25

Klopp must have left a box of inhalers in the dressing room, judging by how Liverpool looked in the second half compared to the first.

Hard to take much from that. They didn't really look or play any different to how they did under Klopp and they were playing relegation fodder.
Ye strange I thought he was going more possession based but looked the same as you say, maybe he’s not got the players to do that.

Watched the first half then fell asleep. They were pretty average and Ipswich nearly got in behind a few times. Just the ball was holding up on a dry pitch.

Anyway it's the first game of the season, 12.30 pm kick off, away against a promoted team well up for it etc, so will reserve judgement on them as with all the teams.

Unbelievable how the left back kept getting caught out, obviously not played against them and Salah before. Very naive defending.

Thought they looked very similar to the way they played under bingo, up front the same definitely, midfield a bit light and sus at the back, they will def be up there.
Ipswich did pretty good but like most promoted teams played well but lost due to lack of quality up front.

I’ve just read that the team from the wrong end of the East Lancs played “breathtaking football”.
As I am not in the mood to watch MOTD is this true/false/sycophantic nonsense or what? ;-)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.