Liverpool Thread | 2024/25

Liverpool weren't good at all in he first half.
I didn't rate them under Bingo. 100mph hoofball is not for everyone, I suppose. I like to see the game played Pep's way: let the ball do the work.
Commentators say things like 'He found himself in a bit of space.' But with us nobody 'finds' themselves anywhere, they are where they are because we have a master in charge, they are not there through fortune - as 'finding' implies, they are there because they are supposed to be there.
Under Bingo the dippers were an organised pub team: if they had the ball it was everyone going forward, if they didn't it was everyone going backwards. Everyone running at full speed. It was effective for them for a while, but no team could continue with that sort of intensity day in day out - unless they are using 'supplements' of some sort or other.

I didn't rate them under Bingo. 100mph hoofball is not for everyone, I suppose. I like to see the game played Pep's way: let the ball do the work.
Commentators say things like 'He found himself in a bit of space.' But with us nobody 'finds' themselves anywhere, they are where they are because we have a master in charge, they are not there through fortune - as 'finding' implies, they are there because they are supposed to be there.
Under Bingo the dippers were an organised pub team: if they had the ball it was everyone going forward, if they didn't it was everyone going backwards. Everyone running at full speed. It was effective for them for a while, but no team could continue with that sort of intensity day in day out - unless they are using 'supplements' of some sort or other.
Supplements ? HmmmIMG_3076.gif

They still constructing their Christmas wish list for our punishment? Sad cunts all of them, can't wait to see them give up football, the world will be better off ;)

Per Football 365 today regarding Joe Gomez, "Liverpool will not be short of offers for a versatile England defender with over 220 appearances for his boyhood club". Didn't they buy him from Charlton?
Sorry, I momentarily forgot that all livepoool players are local lads playing for the love of the game...

Good news! The deluded thought bank has risen from the dead and returned. I'm pretty sure it's just mocking the mentally challenged at this point but I've sure missed the sheer lunacy of this person's posts.

Liverpool thought bank said:
I'm back with my posts after months.

Once Xabi Alonso made it clear that he wasnt leaving Leverkusen, my whole focus shifted not to who the next manager is but to how the next manager talks and how he responds to filling Jurgen Klopp's shoes at the biggest club in England. And Arne Slot has responded exactly how I would have liked our next manager to respond - Nicely Nolchalantly. He's not hyped but he's also not disinterested, he's not a sweet talker but he's also not unemphathetic. He seems focused, he wants a fight to test himself and he wants to let the Football do the talking. His Football is rapid and exciting (although i have some concerns around injuries and fatigue). The best part is that he's not cribbing about the lack of signings, he says he's happy because we have a great squad already and I agree with him. At Liverpool, the attitude matters, the Football takes care of itself.

Early days, but I like this guy. If we win the first 3 fixtures, it's game on. YNWA Arne
For those DM'ing and asking where I've been for months - you know I dont post unless there something meaningful to talk about..transfer rumors and meaningless, half thought posts? You know I don't waste your time and mine
Football's back, I'm back, we go again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.