Liverpool Thread | 2024/25

How are they gonna fit: Chiesa, Salah, Gakpo, Diaz, Jota, Nunez all in one squad ? surely they are losing an attacker ? I'm not gonna lie that is super strong attacking depth compared to Arsenal. But their midfield is ass and defense are not as good to give us trouble.
It’s one less than when we had:
Agüero, Jesus, Sterling, Sané, Mahrez, BSilva, Foden
Haaland, Grealish, Savinho, Doku, Bobb, BSilva, Foden

They’ll just rotate and play them in different positions. Sometimes there’ll be suspensions, others there’ll be injuries. They’re in four competitions including the CL n’all.

One thing Klopp did was slog the same players to death. Slot might be more of a rotation manager.

Jay, the dipper fan loves the BBC HYS. Jay lives alone and stares out of flat window every day dreaming of a return to the successful days of his beloved club. Jay does not work but Jay suffers from delusions of grandeur. But you can help Jay. By just donating £3 a month you could help Jay cover the cost of his wifi connection so he can continue to post drivel for the rest of life. Here is what Jay said

Swap De Bruyne for Salah? That’s bonkers. De Bruyne is just a cog in a very good Pep machine. He’s nowhere near as good for Belgium. Salah is a god. I’d swap Rodri for Endō and that’s about it. I like Walker but he’s too old for a fair swap with Bradley who’s gonna be around for the next 12-15 yrs at top level. Maybe Foden for Mac Alister but one’s a World Cup winner and one couldn’t even light up the Euros for one game. So I’d probably only swap Bellingham for Trent.

Jay

Liverpool fans going on about the Chiesa fee as if its their own money the club are spending.

No matter what happens in a transfer window they always have to emerge as some sort of "winners"

Sounds like they’re getting Chiesa for 10m. Only 26. Good player and dirt cheap. Think he has injury issues for that price.

On the face of it the fee is a bargain, but his injury record is shite. Nearly 20 games a season he misses on average.

Jay, the dipper fan loves the BBC HYS. Jay lives alone and stares out of flat window every day dreaming of a return to the successful days of his beloved club. Jay does not work but Jay suffers from delusions of grandeur. But you can help Jay. By just donating £3 a month you could help Jay cover the cost of his wifi connection so he can continue to post drivel for the rest of life. Here is what Jay said

Swap De Bruyne for Salah? That’s bonkers. De Bruyne is just a cog in a very good Pep machine. He’s nowhere near as good for Belgium. Salah is a god. I’d swap Rodri for Endō and that’s about it. I like Walker but he’s too old for a fair swap with Bradley who’s gonna be around for the next 12-15 yrs at top level. Maybe Foden for Mac Alister but one’s a World Cup winner and one couldn’t even light up the Euros for one game. So I’d probably only swap Bellingham for Trent.

Jay

I know I shouldn't mock the afflicted, but sometimes they just don't help themselves.

Jay

They really are an entirely different species arent they.

How did these wankers get an Italy international from a team like Juve for just £10m?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.