Liverpool Thread | 2024/25

How are they gonna fit: Chiesa, Salah, Gakpo, Diaz, Jota, Nunez all in one squad ? surely they are losing an attacker ? I'm not gonna lie that is super strong attacking depth compared to Arsenal. But their midfield is ass and defense are not as good to give us trouble.

If you believe twitter:

1724859519216.png

1724859528008.png

How did these wankers get an Italy international from a team like Juve for just £10m?
Italy currently have the worst team in their history. Being an international for them now is like being an international for England around the Hodgson era of squad he had to choose from.

Juventus’ last four seasons, while Chiesa has been there, have seen them finish 4th, 4th, 7th and 3rd. They haven't been a particularly good side since Covid ended.

Chiesa is also a crock. He’s been injured 22 times in the last six years and he is not the same player he was when he broke onto the scene after his knee ligament injury in 2022.

How are they gonna fit: Chiesa, Salah, Gakpo, Diaz, Jota, Nunez all in one squad ? surely they are losing an attacker ? I'm not gonna lie that is super strong attacking depth compared to Arsenal. But their midfield is ass and defense are not as good to give us trouble.
They play with 3 strikers. More than possible. I personally think they have a good midfield but just a lack 6 which is funny because it’s like Arsenal. There’s that 1
Position they don’t buy anyone for.

Ask yourself why the fee is so low. He's done. Nowhere even close to the player he was before injury.

It's an extra player on big wages, he'll expect a certain number of games when he is actually fit and that means benching Salah which isnt going to go down well or playing him out of position. It creates a needless headache in an effort to solve a problem that didn't exist in the first place for them.

This is the kind of signing I'm more than happy for them to make, it's something I'd have expected united to do last season.

I mean as a back up Chiesa is not bad. He's not a starter and they can easily rotate him. It's obvious their new manager doesn't rate Darwin so he's mostly gonna be shipped out next summer

So have the dippers announced the signing of the 'Italian Dalglish' now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.