Liverpool Thread | 2024/25

Their fans spent the last 8 years shouting that possession and controlling games was boring.

This new manager has a much more controlling games style than klopp so you can guarantee that controlling games will become the greatest thing ever and the sign of a great team.

You gotta love their delusion.......

On their transfer thread people were commenting on Ramsdale @ £25m and then you get
xx.gif

Re: THE NON-LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD

« Reply #23669 on: Yesterday at 10:24:14 pm »

Quote from: rafathegaffa83 on Yesterday at 08:16:08 pm
Ramsdale going to Southampton for £25m (incl. add-ons) according to Ornstein.
And we've signed Mamardashvili for £29 million (including add-ons)
:lmao

Followed by.....

PeterTheRed ...

xx.gif

Re: THE NON-LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD

« Reply #23671 on: Yesterday at 11:35:00 pm »

Quote from: Legs on Yesterday at 10:48:55 pm
They've only paid £18m doubt add ons be paid as they go down and then they'll flog him again for same price.
And like I said, we have paid an initial £25 million for the most talented 23-24 year old goalkeeper in the World. These fees for the English players are absolutely ridiculous ..

Everything and everyone has to be the best in the world - deluded fuckwits

This won't last long, once he gets embedded into the Cult's way, but so far, dare I say it, Slot seems quite likeable.

A welcome break from Klopp, no stupid annoying celebrations or yapping about the lamest of things.

Dare I say It......

Right now, it's all well and good because Slot still has the likes of Salah, VVD and TAA. Pretty much key parts built from Klopp's time. At this point it's still Klopp's team under fresh management.

The true challenge comes after their departure, which isn't really all that far in the future, and Slot has to build up his own team. Could even be as soon as the next summer.

This won't last long, once he gets embedded into the Cult's way, but so far, dare I say it, Slot seems quite likeable.

A welcome break from Klopp, no stupid annoying celebrations or yapping about the lamest of things.

Dare I say It......
He does seem likeable.

I laughed out loud when he said, ‘does anyone ever listen to him?’ about Jamie Carragher live on Sky after the game on Sunday while Carragher was stood there.

Right now, it's all well and good because Slot still has the likes of Salah, VVD and TAA. Pretty much key parts built from Klopp's time. At this point it's still Klopp's team under fresh management.

The true challenge comes after their departure, which isn't really all that far in the future, and Slot has to build up his own team. Could even be as soon as the next summer.
Yes agreed.
Dippers will be shitting bricks as it’s Salah’s last year of contract.
The deluded hordes will no doubt be convinced he won’t leave without signing a new contract first. This may be the case but don’t tell me he won’t have one eye on a massive signing on fee.
That £150m is looking a long way off now.

Yes agreed.
Dippers will be shitting bricks as it’s Salah’s last year of contract.
The deluded hordes will no doubt be convinced he won’t leave without signing a new contract first. This may be the case but don’t tell me he won’t have one eye on a massive signing on fee.
That £150m is looking a long way off now.

Can’t wait til that annoying scouse **** fucks off.

As long as they don’t replace him with someone else amazing like Osimhen or Vinicius.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.