Liverpool Thread | 2024/25

On a side note, I can't think of a single other city in the world that seems to revolve around a fucking band, let along one from half a century ago. Everywhere you go there's some statue, pub or memorial to the fucking Beatles. It's bizarre, once again, cult behaviour.
Glad I got that of my chest.... Carry on.

On a side note, I can't think of a single other city in the world that seems to revolve around a fucking band, let along one from half a century ago. Everywhere you go there's some statue, pub or memorial to the fucking Beatles. It's bizarre, once again, cult behaviour.
Glad I got that of my chest.... Carry on.

Especially a band who fucked off as soon as they got a few quid.

They named their airport after Lennon which is funny, the guy moved his dear aunt/guardian down to the south coast and never went back to Liverpool.

Incredible band and writers, no doubt, but they didn't seem to give much of a shite about Liverpool and pissed off ASAP. Ringo has sad many times he never has any desire to visit.

They named their airport after Lennon which is funny, the guy moved his dear aunt/guardian down to the south coast and never went back to Liverpool.

Incredible band and writers, no doubt, but they didn't seem to give much of a shite about Liverpool and pissed off ASAP. Ringo has sad many times he never has any desire to visit.
He’s a star

Tarby and Cilla say ''hello''

fans.jpg

71H8WC506RL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Liverpool football club are a cancer on the sport in this country.
Their misplaced deluded sense of entitlement has rotted the overall governance of the game.
They had one period of great success in their whole history nearly half a century ago and think they literally run the game.
I hope City clear their name and then go after these lot until they are ground into the floor.
They fully deserve any shit that is flung at them.

Liverpool football club are a cancer on the sport in this country.
Their misplaced deluded sense of entitlement has rotted the overall governance of the game.
They had one period of great success in their whole history nearly half a century ago and think they literally run the game.
I hope City clear their name and then go after these lot until they are ground into the floor.
They fully deserve any shit that is flung at them.
Its long for a haiku...but not wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.