Liverpool Thread | 2024/25

On a side note, I can't think of a single other city in the world that seems to revolve around a fucking band, let along one from half a century ago. Everywhere you go there's some statue, pub or memorial to the fucking Beatles. It's bizarre, once again, cult behaviour.
Glad I got that of my chest.... Carry on.

They are now claiming Liam & Noel

Do think with their squad they will still be in and around the title conversation up until the final 6 or so games, but it's kinda mad they didn't try harder for a real #6

Yea they tried for Zubimendi who would've been a very good signing for them, but once they were turned down it's crazy they didn't have a backup

That Gravenberch isn't a DM, shoehorning Mac Allister or Szoboszlai isn't the right move either, then you have Endo who's frankly just not that good

Think if they tried a bit harder and got a real #6 they'd be a lot more dangerous to us this year

Go look at RAWK.

Kelly Cates should remember who her dad is
Redknapp should be calling us out
We don’t play with jeopardy (why would anyone do that?!)
Bla bla bla.
The media and refs hate Liverpool, Klopp but love us

Yet they dont care about us.

What a Saturday.

I dont know what you're talking about they love us :

Rawk Quote from: Big Dirk on Today at 07:29:53 pm
Crazy to think Not sure on the numbers but I would say Arsenal have outspent City in recent times...Pep has showed that he is willing to give the kids a chance if they are good enough….I’ve no doubt they have broken the rules but these past few seasons they are a well run club.

Not quite got round to hating these yet this season, I’m sure I’ll get into it but meanwhile hoping they get a handsome win tomorrow. After that they can probably fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.