Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rawks always good for a laugh. their City thread, every post seems to add a few million out of nowhere to our transfer spending this summer. They're about £20 million over the highest reported figures for Otamendi, Sterling and KDB combined now, i expect that to double by time the window closes. Oh and KDB is going to be on about 300k apparently. Seeing as our entire squad is on 250k a week each they're all going to be knocking on doors Sunday asking where their extra 50k a week is.

It's also brilliant how all of them on there claim they have never heard of Lopes and immediately claim it's some con we've got going on with Monaco for them to overpay so that we can make our balance sheet look better. The funniest thing is, the vast majority of them actually believe this shit. It makes our rather embarrassing media bias thread look completely sane.

Rawks always good for a laugh. their City thread, every post seems to add a few million out of nowhere to our transfer spending this summer. They're about £20 million over the highest reported figures for Otamendi, Sterling and KDB combined now, i expect that to double by time the window closes. Oh and KDB is going to be on about 300k apparently. Seeing as our entire squad is on 250k a week each they're all going to be knocking on doors Sunday asking where their extra 50k a week is.

It's also brilliant how all of them on there claim they have never heard of Lopes and immediately claim it's some con we've got going on with Monaco for them to overpay so that we can make our balance sheet look better. The funniest thing is, the vast majority of them actually believe this shit. It makes our rather embarrassing media bias thread look completely sane.

There are loads on RAWK who are convinced that Mansour buys thousands of season tickets using countless aliases as a ruse to bypass the FFP rules, and because he's got away with it for so long we've extended the ground so he can buy even more.

I noticed this too Dave. Do you reckon the assimilation process started while he was still at City?
So, 1-0 away at Stoke (when candlepool were fucking dire), 1-0 at home to Bournemouth (who had a perfectly good goal chalked off) and a creditable draw at the tarquins and they expect to be challenging? Fucking delusional does not begin to describe that circus.

Just like the Borg :-) (star trek)

I think a few of us need to stop being 'extra' sensitive. Do you not remember Jimmy fighting back the tears in his last game for us?
Give the guy a break, he was a good servant for us.
So what if he's bought into Clanpools bullshit! They're his employers. His loyalty is now to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.