Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodgers has just said: "West Ham,probably like Arsenal were coming to sit"

He really is a slimy, deluded fool.

Are my ears deceiving me or is Rodgers claiming West Ham parked the bus?

They scored 3 goals and you had 1 shot on target...

I hope they never sack him. It must be wonderful for the West Hams to be able to see Brendan's team play. They were magnificent and so was Brendan. So much class, dignity, character, respect, humility and general all round brilliance. What a first class human being and all round good egg he is. Let's hear it for Brendan!

Applause-harry-potter.gif

They should look into signing someone like that Sterling fella that plays for us. He came in handy today breaking down a stubborn team.

I hope they never sack him. It must be wonderful for the West Hams to be able to see Brendan's team play. They were magnificent and so was Brendan. So much class, dignity, character, respect, humility and general all round brilliance. What a first class human being and all round good egg he is. Let's hear it for Brendan!

Applause-harry-potter.gif

I genuinely watched his post-match interview in the hope that he used his favourite word "outstanding" - hoping that despite his team getting bummed 0-3, someone such as Ibe or Milner would still have been declared as "outstanding".

Sadly he did not, but still sounded like a complete weapon.

I genuinely watched his post-match interview in the hope that he used his favourite word "outstanding" - hoping that despite his team getting bummed 0-3, someone such as Ibe or Milner would still have been declared as "outstanding".

Sadly he did not, but still sounded like a complete weapon.

I can't believe I forgot that one.

Are my ears deceiving me or is Rodgers claiming West Ham parked the bus?

They scored 3 goals and you had 1 shot on target...

Nice so go to klanfield park the bus and win 3-0. Pretty easy strategy :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.