Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs Vienna showed me something on Facebook to the effect of:

Klopp isn't Jesus. He can't turn Sahko into Kompany and he can't turn Ings into Agüero.

How very true.

Likeable guy for sure - got all the charisma & enthusiasm which he'll need. Watched the game v Spurs though & didn't see a lot of quality overall - from either team. Beggars belief how City got stuffed 4-1 at WHL the other week.

Agreed. I had just seen his first 'post game' interview yesterday and he was extremely affable. I hope he doesn't change.
He is certainly an extremely likeable bloke, and I feel sure he will light up the PL.
Mrs AC has got the hots for him, I've not known her this moist since Mancini left.

I think I'd find it nigh on impossible to dislike him.

Sadly that's just typical of the youth of today. You want everything now and aren't prepared to wait. He may seem likeable and have a very infectious personality, but so did Typhoid Mary.
I'm willing to hold off on liking him and wait until he does something to annoy me. It might take a while but he is the new Liverpool manager, so it will be worth the wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.