Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly that's just typical of the youth of today. You want everything now and aren't prepared to wait. He may seem likeable and have a very infectious personality, but so did Typhoid Mary.
I'm willing to hold off on liking him and wait until he does something to annoy me. It might take a while but he is the new Liverpool manager, so it will be worth the wait.

Even you, the incarnate of Larry David, will struggle to dislike young klopp.... I've already got this down, a tried and tested method when watching hunchback Beardsley.... Like the man, hate the fucking shell suit!!!

Sadly that's just typical of the youth of today. You want everything now and aren't prepared to wait. He may seem likeable and have a very infectious personality, but so did Typhoid Mary.
I'm willing to hold off on liking him and wait until he does something to annoy me. It might take a while but he is the new Liverpool manager, so it will be worth the wait.
We have hugely different views on dislike for personnel at other clubs.

I prefer to focus my energies on those who most merit them. Your approach lacks focus and direction. You spread yourself far too thinly, my friend. Save yourself for the Rodgers and the Fergusons of this world. Much more satisfying.

When his players say this about scoring a goal "you don't know if he is going to hug you or slap you" (paraphrased) you have to have a wry smile at the sort of character that action demands.

tl;dr Going to be fun having this bloke around the prem but Liverpool can still fuck off.

This gif amuses me.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.