Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what? I nipped out to the shops for twenty minutes the day Rodgers was sacked, and I missed all the media wailing and gnashing of teeth about foreign owners sacking a talented young British coach - you know, like they did when Hughes was axed.

And wouldn't you know it, I was out walking the dog when Klopp was appointed so I also missed the media campaign bemoaning the appointment of a foreign coach when there are plenty of talented young British managers who cannot get jobs at top English clubs because nasty foreign owners keep appointing nasty foreign coaches. Still, I'm sure I'll find it all on line if I look really hard.

Maybe it's in the agenda thread.
I'm really surprised that Thompson, Barnes, Rush , McAteer, Quinn, Molby, Fowler, McManaman, Hansen, Lawrenson, Hutchison, Aldridge, Fairclough, Houghton, or David James didn't have something to say about it, because they were really talkative last summer.

I'm really surprised that Thompson, Barnes, Rush , McAteer, Quinn, Molby, Fowler, McManaman, Hansen, Lawrenson, Hutchison, Aldridge, Fairclough, Houghton, or David James didn't have something to say about it, because they were really talkative last summer.

Not to mention Souness, Redknapp, Carragher, Murphy, Owen, Hamann, Mellor, Beglin as well.

I think there should be more ex Scousers to tell us what we are doing wrong, as their old club is doing so well since they stopped playing.

Just watching the dippers game,how many fuckin times are the cameras gonna show Klopp,or Owen and the other twat mention his name?...fuck me.

Yeah, all done now. Watching Sion v Bordeaux now for some reason. Hoping to find the spurs match.

It's on straight after the dippers mate...BT Sport Europe.
Someone posted before the dippers was also on free view channel 59,I think...might show the spuds game also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.