Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's alright, the two lads have been found in the museum at Anfield, sat lighting candles in front of the Milk Cup replica singing "The Way We Were" by Barbara Streisand.
That deeply touching scenario brought a tear to my eye and a wet patch to my trousers

I wonder if tonight's search party, found the search party from May 2014, when the Dippers won the league, but lost the trophy

Liverpool need a big overhaul. I know they've spent a bit already, but some of their players just don't seem up to it.
Be interesting to see if Klopp is given time to actually put his imprint on the team.
After all Liverpool fans know their football and are known for their patience. Jamie Carragher told me ;-)
Did all the dogs in the neighbourhood suddenly go crazy when Jamie (La) started speaking?

Bizarre stuff coming out about Rodgers. Apparently, he deliberately sidelined Sakho, Moreno, Can (only played during injuries, and often out of position), Markovic, and Firmino because they were committee guys. He favored Allen, Lallana (when available), Lovren and Ibe. Not the biggest fan of Lucas either. Dafuq?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.