Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murphy is a bent Scouse ****. Oh, and why the fuck do the BBC need so many staff there? Licence fee my arse.

I'm currently at my parent's who now live in Devon. BBC news here were in full on build up mode for two hours before kick off and I mean full on. Alan Shearer's face on my screen every five minutes and then they wheel out that bloke from The Hoosiers (exactly).

Also, a video message from Exeter's local lad Chris Martin who was looking forward to a good game of "soccer".

I'm currently at my parent's who now live in Devon. BBC news here were in full on build up mode for two hours before kick off and I mean full on. Alan Shearer's face on my screen every five minutes and then they wheel out that bloke from The Hoosiers (exactly).

Also, a video message from Exeter's local lad Chris Martin who was looking forward to a good game of "soccer".

Also in Devon and witnessed the same as you.

I thought the Chris Martin "soccer" jibe was a bit tongue in cheek, but I replayed it and remembered he's actually a bit of an arse.

Id' Treat Gwyneth far better...

35 years ago, I was at St James Park when Exeter beat Leicester and Newcastle - both replays - on the way to a quarter-final away to Spurs, who, as we all know, went on to win the Cup that year.

Also in Devon and witnessed the same as you.

I thought the Chris Martin "soccer" jibe was a bit tongue in cheek, but I replayed it and remembered he's actually a bit of an arse.

Id' Treat Gwyneth far better...

Maybe it was tongue in cheek, I've just learnt to not give him the benefit of the doubt.

I was due to work selling booze at the Coldplay and Bruce Springsteen gigs a couple of years ago with my ex. First day was the Coldplay one and I ended up walking out halfway through the first song. Each to their own but something about them just makes my blood boil. Needless to say my ex was pissed off that I'd walked out on a paying job but then again she quite enjoyed them. First omen that things weren't going to work out and, as it happens, she was a bit of a psycho so I guess I owe Coldplay a thank you for that one.

Anyway, that was a pretty enjoyable game and I look forward to the BBC patronising Exeter City for another 90+ mins in the replay.

Maybe it was tongue in cheek, I've just learnt to not give him the benefit of the doubt.

I was due to work selling booze at the Coldplay and Bruce Springsteen gigs a couple of years ago with my ex. First day was the Coldplay one and I ended up walking out halfway through the first song. Each to their own but something about them just makes my blood boil. Needless to say my ex was pissed off that I'd walked out on a paying job but then again she quite enjoyed them. First omen that things weren't going to work out and, as it happens, she was a bit of a psycho so I guess I owe Coldplay a thank you for that one.

Anyway, that was a pretty enjoyable game and I look forward to the BBC patronising Exeter City for another 90+ mins in the replay.

Was she as depressing as their music?

Strangely , I don't mind their latest song. No idea of the name of it. The one with apes playing the instruments.

It was a good game. I rather feel for Exeter. I remember going to a friendly at St James' in the 90's - pre-season of 96 I think, when Chelsea pitched up with Vialli and Co.

Great crowd and a good game. I think Chelsea won it 3-1.

Klipperty looked chuffed at having an extra game.

I bet he's asking to kick shit out of whoever sold him the dippers job. Something tells me a few porkies were told...

Was she as depressing as their music?

Strangely , I don't mind their latest song. No idea of the name of it. The one with apes playing the instruments.

It was a good game. I rather feel for Exeter. I remember going to a friendly at St James' in the 90's - pre-season of 96 I think, when Chelsea pitched up with Vialli and Co.

Great crowd and a good game. I think Chelsea won it 3-1.

Aye, she was as it happens. In hindsight, I probably should have paid her just as much attention as them as well.

I went about 10 years ago with my Dad for a match against Lincoln. I've never heard a crowd so riled up throughout a 0-0. The only highlight I remember was their winger heading the ball whilst tying his laces.

Aye, she was as it happens. In hindsight, I probably should have paid her just as much attention as them as well.

I went about 10 years ago with my Dad for a match against Lincoln. I've never heard a crowd so riled up throughout a 0-0. The only highlight I remember was their winger heading the ball whilst tying his laces.

Sounds like a Soccer AM showboat moment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.