Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpools kids are doing the biz so I think we should field our kids tomorrow. Give the stars a rest and let them spend some of their hard earned money at the horses maybe? Have a team bonding day out?

Them playing a few kids probably had a lot to do with them playing a team 16th in league two, who have lost their last four games in a row ...we're playing another premier league team!

Them playing a few kids probably had a lot to do with them playing a team 16th in league two, who have lost their last four games in a row ...we're playing another premier league team!

Exactly.

We all know - well, most of us do - that MP takes the FA Cup seriously and will consider the opposition and pick a team accordingly.

If we were playing a team in a similar position to Exeter, I would be very disappointed if our team had less than five youngsters in it.

However, as we are drawn against Norwich, I expect an XI full of the first-teamers and three or four kids on the bench to gain some experience should we manage to take a three or four goal lead.

World class tactical genius who should have been managing us according to a few on here not so long ago......

Maybe it was tongue in cheek, I've just learnt to not give him the benefit of the doubt.

I was due to work selling booze at the Coldplay and Bruce Springsteen gigs a couple of years ago with my ex. First day was the Coldplay one and I ended up walking out halfway through the first song. Each to their own but something about them just makes my blood boil. Needless to say my ex was pissed off that I'd walked out on a paying job but then again she quite enjoyed them. First omen that things weren't going to work out and, as it happens, she was a bit of a psycho so I guess I owe Coldplay a thank you for that one.

Anyway, that was a pretty enjoyable game and I look forward to the BBC patronising Exeter City for another 90+ mins in the replay.
Eh? You don't trust Chris Martin because you walked out of a job selling beer at a Coldplay concert?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.