Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been talking to a red dipper at work who I haven't seen since before the Europa final. He's unusual in that he's a sound lad and isn't deluded or brainwashed by Klopp the cult leader

Anyway he picked up a ticket for the final in a club ballot, so had to book last minute flights for £370 which arrived in Switzerland 8am on the day of the game and left straight after the match. His mate wasn't successful in the ballot so had to buy a ticket off a tout for £250.

Holy fuck!! £620 for flight and match ticket, had to watch them bottle it, then didn't even get to stay the night to drown their sorrows !!!

I don't think £370 for a flight booked at the last minute for a match as popular with fans as that is too bad to be honest. I was prepared to go up to something approaching that if we got to the CL final and I'm sure many blues would've been prepared to pay more. Fact is, for European aways unless you're able to book flights as soon as match dates are known most fans will have to bite the bullet and pay extortionate prices.

Klipperty run with so much vigour at the end of the first half straight into the tunnel. A shame his players didn't show equal tenacity 40 seconds into the second half. Lol

Anfield-redevelopment.jpg

Klanfield looks much better....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.