Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
some lovely respectful comments on here -

General Manchester City thread

Not as bad as I expected to be honest! I've seen far worse on that thread in the past and it seemed to be predominantly one poster spouting the bile. It made me laugh seeing the other poster having a swipe at his brother in law who only became a City fan last year and that he'd finally attended a game, travelling over 100 miles to our stadium. My first thought was that it's one more game attended than about 99% of Liverpool fans and that he's closer to City's ground than most Liverpool fans are to Anfield. The irony is probably lost on the clown though.

Not as bad as I expected to be honest! I've seen far worse on that thread in the past and it seemed to be predominantly one poster spouting the bile. It made me laugh seeing the other poster having a swipe at his brother in law who only became a City fan last year and that he'd finally attended a game, travelling over 100 miles to our stadium. My first thought was that it's one more game attended than about 99% of Liverpool fans and that he's closer to City's ground than most Liverpool fans are to Anfield. The irony is probably lost on the clown though.
Yeah thought the same.least your brother makes an effort.last effort he probably made was making cuppa for the sky engineer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.