Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benteke is not gonna be happy with Liverpool's Medical facilities...
NewHospitalPicture2009.jpg

go on rawk, go and have a fucking good laugh. I knew scousers were thick but fuck me read our thread on there. oh and they didn't kill anyone in heysel. apparently.

go on rawk, go and have a fucking good laugh. I knew scousers were thick but fuck me read our thread on there. oh and they didn't kill anyone in heysel. apparently.
I'm surrounded by the deluded fuckers here in Chester mate, a season ticket holder at klanfield told me that I needed my eyes testing when I told him he was a lunatic for telling me that sturridge and coutinho were better than aguero and silva!! I shit thee not

I'm surrounded by the deluded fuckers here in Chester mate, a season ticket holder at klanfield told me that I needed my eyes testing when I told him he was a lunatic for telling me that sturridge and coutinho were better than aguero and silva!! I shit thee not
haha that's even better.

come on blues give your delusional scouse stories.

Rob Gutmann used to own, inter alia, Alma de Cuba and Blue Bar in Liverpool.

indeed he did, made bankrupt in 2011, fell in love with liverpool after travelling up from his home city of dat der london. author on the anfield wrap so i would imagine the twitter account is indeed his.

My delusional Scouse story was playing poker with one one night at the end of Van Persies last season at Arsenal, he seemed pretty knowledgable about football and we were having a good chat, then he said " if we would have had Van Persie this season we would have won the league" I grinned at him waiting for him to smile back so we could have a good laugh but he was serious, I said something like " didn't you finish like 8th, 27/28 points off first ? " he said " yeah but we battered everyone but just couldn't put the ball in the net"

I worked with one for best part of twenty years. Every August we'd go through the same ritual:
Me: "How d'you think you'll do this season Kev?"
Him: "We'll win the fucking lot mate, League, FA Cup, League Cup and (it goes without saying) European Cup"
Roll on May and I'd say "So, won nowt again then" to which he'd look slightly bemused and say "Won nowt? We won 4th place mate"
No amount of telling him would convince him differently. That said, deluded or not, he was a good lad and I well remember the afternoon of Hillsborough, where he would have been but for work, as we listened to it unfold on the radio. Lots of his mates were there and all came home safely fortunately, not that anybody knew that at the time and it was a difficult afternoon.

Bill, they are the oddest bunch of people in the world, the levels of delusion are completely off the chart.
I have to take 100 deep breaths and a walk round the block before and after every time I look at RAWK to avoid kicking the dog into next year, these days. It's like a strange alternate universe where everyone is on the crystal meth.
this is one of my favourite RAWK moments. a sentiment after the Suarez negrito incident with Evra-

Brought a tear to my eye this one

A bad time for the lad and his family, he must be gutted at the way the FA have treated him. As fans we need to show him we support him and believe in his innocence. An easy way to do this is to send him a christmas card saying that we support him. When Rafa needed support we did something similar so let's do the same for Luis, go to Moonpig or a similar site and let him know we care

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.