Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha that's even better.

come on blues give your delusional scouse stories.

When I was a kid there was a little bit of afters on the way back against the scouse. I got separated for a minute or so and one of their totally unrepresentative not-really-Liverpool fans kicked me so hard that I thought I was dying then called me "a fuckin' Manc". Think I might have been 10 at the time.

That was the start of my fondness for Liverpool fans and their class and honour, and nothing has distracted me from showing who these fucking animals are since.

When I was a kid there was a little bit of afters on the way back against the scouse. I got separated for a minute or so and one of their totally unrepresentative not-really-Liverpool fans kicked me so hard that I thought I was dying then called me "a fuckin' Manc". Think I might have been 10 at the time.

That was the start of my fondness for Liverpool fans and their class and honour, and nothing has distracted me from showing who these fucking animals are since.

yep, summed up right there.

said it before and i'll say it again. worse than rags.

Both the caf and rawk have come up with new levels of hilarious delusion this week.

The best midfield in Europe at manure and the finest front 4 in the league at the pool.

the first season i started going to away games was 1981...
f.a.cup at everton - we took the special from victoria station to slimestreet,
the police lined us all up against some sort of high meshed fence on the main concourse,
on the other side of which were as many liverpool fans as there were evertonians,
all together side-by-side viciously gobbing at us through the fence whilst the police looked on laughing.
i even got a thickear from a copper for protesting about it.

RAWK gobshite said:
I can see us leap frogging Man City if they are going to be fielding Delph and Sterling in their midfield. Very light weight..

another RAWK gobshite said:
I agree. The chances are we didn't follow up our interest in Roberts (we've been linked with for a while now) because he would have chosen us over City .

I love RAWK.

Probably a Chelsea fan of NF skinhead causing trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.