Liverpool ticket details

Bullshit,don't write unfounded rubbish .
If what you were saying was anywhere near correct they would have started the criteria at 31000 points and the cut off window would have been 26000.
The ticket/seat counter thread is not for everyone ,you clearly have no place in it.
Maybe wrong and I hope I am, but I added up available tickets in each block in the hallmap. Every chance that since when I checked on Friday night they add more on but as of 10:30 pm on Friday there was 712 available

How the fuck is the seat planner available already and is this why it sells out in seconds as every fucker is already on the planner at 10am. 60% is roughly 1500 so where are the missing tickets?

It's the little corner section of the away end. They took it away because it had a support for the old roof built into it. I don't think they can rebuild it until the end of the season when they can get a crane on the pitch

That being said, they should have been made to take a section of seats from further right of the away end so for away fans. They don't have the argument that that would displace season ticket holders as they have none in that section.
That small section isn't going to be 500 places , more like 100

How the fuck is the seat planner available already and is this why it sells out in seconds as every fucker is already on the planner at 10am. 60% is roughly 1500 so where are the missing tickets?
Been more like 40% all season. But this is a piss take for anybody on platinum

Bullshit,don't write unfounded rubbish .
If what you were saying was anywhere near correct they would have started the criteria at 31000 points and the cut off window would have been 26000.
The ticket/seat counter thread is not for everyone ,you clearly have no place in it.

712 on sale from 2k odd allocation is scandalous ..

This his has been the worst season by far for away. Someone somewhere is creaming loads off the top

Is the figure 812 as 100 are classed as 18-25 which is separate to the overall allocation?

I know doesn’t make it much better. Surely city have to give answers now, use to be able to get away with restricted view to come on sale but that’s not the case anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.