Liverpool ticket details

Am I getting this? You’re suggesting that only 712 out of 2500 are going to points?

I assume the same happened at old Trafford and the emirates and there’s no way 75% of the city fans there were corporate or tourists

Am I getting this? You’re suggesting that only 712 out of 2500 are going to points?

I assume the same happened at old Trafford and the emirates and there’s no way 75% of the city fans there were corporate or tourists
The only suggestion is that the ticket planner currently show 712 seats as available. They may add more?

I hope your right but I've never seen conclusive evidence of this and the fact the 100 are in the block with the most available suggest otherwise albeit again not conclusive. If they are we have 22.5% on sale to points.

Also worth noting the 100 isn't 5% so they're getting shafted too.
Worked that out start of the season sheff United had 120 from a 2700 + allocation.

Games where demand is higher they like to reduce the figure to the 5% of tickets being sold to points and not the allocation. Lesser games it’s the proper 5%.

So in this case it’s %4 an extra 25 tickets they can sell as a package. ( no I don’t use this system for my tickets but just another bunch missing out as well as points)

people will say shock it’s this game people will moan. Reality is I go probably 15/16 PL aways a season yet the circle of people I know who can go are being reduced all the time eventually can see pub coaches etc ceasing to exist.

Only about 8 years ago used to be able to grab extras through being resourceful for this. Price of being popular and winning but they could at least use some Lube to to fuck us!

I’m beginning to be on the cusp myself only when those with the best club connections miss out may we see change I don’t know?

Let’s just hope we win at that shithole

Last edited:
The club are doing this, away tickets are harder and harder to get .

Theres tickets in the away end on sale for every away game on ticket tout sites …

At Copenhagen there were 12 Brazilian lads who had all paid £250 for a ticket each ..

For the derby Gaucho restaurant in Mcr are selling packages, meal and a ticket in the East Stand. They call it the longside,

We are being pushed out for tourists on away days now .

Shame

The club are doing this, away tickets are harder and harder to get .

Theres tickets in the away end on sale for every away game on ticket tout sites …

At Copenhagen there were 12 Brazilian lads who had all paid £250 for a ticket each ..

For the derby Gaucho restaurant in Mcr are selling packages, meal and a ticket in the East Stand. They call it the longside,

We are being pushed out for tourists on away days now .

Shame
That gaucho thing they do for all big games. CL vs Real Madrid last year last few rows SS3 had punters that had paid £500 meal and ticket for that game. No wonder they don’t want me and my season ticket

Always wondered why United and Liverpool away supporters are always terrible at our place there tickets probably even worse than ours in going in the wrong hands

The 18/21 dont get 5% of the total allocation ,they get 5% of the loyalty points scheme allocation .
So if what people are claiming re the Liverpool match is correct 721 tickets they should get 36 tickets between them.
Someone else has said approx 100 seats are available for the 18/21.
If that is correct it would suggest that 1450 to 1500 seats will go onsale to the loyalty scheme.
It maybe that they are putting the good seats on first and then putting the restricted views on later and there are alot of them at Liverpool.
Which asks the question, why do the most loyal fans keep getting all the shit seats

The 18/21 dont get 5% of the total allocation ,they get 5% of the loyalty points scheme allocation .
So if what people are claiming re the Liverpool match is correct 721 tickets they should get 36 tickets between them.
If that is correct it would suggest that 1450 to 1500 seats will go onsale to the loyalty scheme.
It maybe that they are putting the good seats on first and then putting the restricted views on later and there are alot of them at Liverpool.
Which asks the question, why do the most loyal fans keep getting all the shit seats
No restricted views at Anfield now.

Only ones that they may possibly sell as restricted are behind the goalpost. I had one of these last year and it was alright to be fair

That's not true, 18-25 get 5% of the total allocation. They get 150 for most games when the full allocation is 3,000.

The last time I can remember them getting properly shafted was for Luton back in December, when they only got 24 tickets which is well below the 5% of the allocation. I make sure to check every game on my sons account.

The back 6 rows are restricted views and are priced as such in the ticket information.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.