Liverpool ticket details

Currently 586 crystal p tiks left for point holders - that's following the 26k window. No restrictive view on sale yet, so may be some more. This game will sell out at high points!
Not sure that's correct as I know someone with an 18-25 ticket that was sold as a restricted view. Given that they claim to put all that allocation in one section I wonder how many of them were restricted? Only around 550 left now, it might drop to one of the windows tomorrow if no more are put on sale.

Not sure that's correct as I know someone with an 18-25 ticket that was sold as a restricted view. Given that they claim to put all that allocation in one section I wonder how many of them were restricted? Only around 550 left now, it might drop to one of the windows tomorrow if no more are put on sale.
It will do all 3 windows tomorrow.

Currently 586 crystal p tiks left for point holders - that's following the 26k window. No restrictive view on sale yet, so may be some more. This game will sell out at high points!
From my perspective this seems ridiculous.

Me and wife qualified for Liverpool away when we drew 2-2 (Foden & Kev scored for us and Salah scored that goal).

Fast forward a few seasons and we won't qualify for a game at Palace which is probably the 1 game that'd almost certainly go a bit further down the points ladder than normal. Even though it's a 12:30 kick off too.

How since that game in October 2021 have we fell this far away? We've jumped through every hoop that the club have put up. Platinum, cup schemes and attended as many games (including Europe) as we possibly could.

It seems obvious to me that local, long term season ticket holders are being pushed further and further down the pecking order.

We're now likely to scrap Platinum and cup schemes next season as there's little point. We're both just shy of 21k points so wouldn't struggle for any cup final and we'll just pick and choose the home cup games we want to attend.
Our time as away fans is sadly likely to be over though as I'm not paying £100 and not even getting a ticket for Crystal Palace.

From my perspective this seems ridiculous.

Me and wife qualified for Liverpool away when we drew 2-2 (Foden & Kev scored for us and Salah scored that goal).

Fast forward a few seasons and we won't qualify for a game at Palace which is probably the 1 game that'd almost certainly go a bit further down the points ladder than normal. Even though it's a 12:30 kick off too.

How since that game in October 2021 have we fell this far away? We've jumped through every hoop that the club have put up. Platinum, cup schemes and attended as many games (including Europe) as we possibly could.

It seems obvious to me that local, long term season ticket holders are being pushed further and further down the pecking order.

We're now likely to scrap Platinum and cup schemes next season as there's little point. We're both just shy of 21k points so wouldn't struggle for any cup final and we'll just pick and choose the home cup games we want to attend.
Our time as away fans is sadly likely to be over though as I'm not paying £100 and not even getting a ticket for Crystal Palace.
It's very simple, fewer tickets are being sold via the points system despite what the club say. In a previous post I stated the two minutes after the first window opened there were only just over 1k tickets available on the planner. It was suggested that restricted view tickets hadn't yet been put on sale which may still be the case but if not it means less than 50% of available tickets were open to points. It remains to be seen if further tickets are put on sale, there are currently only 420 left. At 18.30 last night someone posted there were 586 left which means we shifted 166 with one extra window opening which I am sure someone will say is slightly more than normal but who knows these days. You should be getting tickets for Palace if the right number was going on sale in the first place.

Yeah I got given row 44 - absolutely awful seat

It's very simple, fewer tickets are being sold via the points system despite what the club say. In a previous post I stated the two minutes after the first window opened there were only just over 1k tickets available on the planner. It was suggested that restricted view tickets hadn't yet been put on sale which may still be the case but if not it means less than 50% of available tickets were open to points. It remains to be seen if further tickets are put on sale, there are currently only 420 left. At 18.30 last night someone posted there were 586 left which means we shifted 166 with one extra window opening which I am sure someone will say is slightly more than normal but who knows these days. You should be getting tickets for Palace if the right number was going on sale in the first place.
I know it's simple, it's a hard pill to swallow though knowing that the club don't value the support given week in, week out from many blues. For me the away support should be protected by the club, not decimated for a few extra shillings.

The club are probably using the away tickets to broaden the fanbase, much to the detriment of the away crowd as less and less long term blues are able to go to away games. It's been getting worse season after season for about 5 seasons now. It's at the point where away games are unrecognisable from an atmosphere perspective when compared to seasons in the past.

I miss the old City from that perspective. Travel in numbers regardless of how good or shit we were and some self deprecation humour in the songs that were sung.

Nothing we can do though, it's firmly in the hands of those that look at increasing the upward curve of a spreadsheet.

I know it's simple, it's a hard pill to swallow though knowing that the club don't value the support given week in, week out from many blues. For me the away support should be protected by the club, not decimated for a few extra shillings.

The club are probably using the away tickets to broaden the fanbase, much to the detriment of the away crowd as less and less long term blues are able to go to away games. It's been getting worse season after season for about 5 seasons now. It's at the point where away games are unrecognisable from an atmosphere perspective when compared to seasons in the past.

I miss the old City from that perspective. Travel in numbers regardless of how good or shit we were and some self deprecation humour in the songs that were sung.

Nothing we can do though, it's firmly in the hands of those that look at increasing the upward curve of a spreadsheet.
Totally agree. If they want to broaden the fanbase then get them to the Etihad where there are plenty of available seats plus they can buy merchandise etc. Maybe when the hotel is open we will see more of this type of activity for homes games. For away games they need to fuck off all the vloggers, once in a lifetime day trippers, ticket agencies etc. On Sunday there were two rags in front of me wearing rag merchandise!

Totally agree. If they want to broaden the fanbase then get them to the Etihad where there are plenty of available seats plus they can buy merchandise etc. Maybe when the hotel is open we will see more of this type of activity for homes games. For away games they need to fuck off all the vloggers, once in a lifetime day trippers, ticket agencies etc. On Sunday there were two rags in front of me wearing rag merchandise!
Those two are lucky they didn't get into some sort of conflict. At any City game that's totally moronic but Liverpool away!

Those two are lucky they didn't get into some sort of conflict. At any City game that's totally moronic but Liverpool away!
About 3/4 years ago I got into the City end at Old Trafford as the the ticket belonged to a young Asian lad who had a united shirt under his jumper and security thought best he not be allowed entry! His mate who I stood next to didn't speak much English so wasn't able to find out where he got his ticket from, probably an agency be it a City approved one or not will never know but both types need dropping by City for away games at least. City should at least be thinking of the negative PR if something goes very wrong one of these days or do a) they just want a bit of extra cash or b) naively think only City fans are buying them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.