Liverpool U21 vs Man City U21 - Barry and Sinclair start

Don't get the hype with Suarez to be honest, if he was Scottish and called Dennis Smith i don't think people would be raving about him.

Enjoyed that match though, Hiwula isn't lazy, he's just has no support whatsoever, needs another man up there.

Defence was a bit out of sorts but we did have a centre half playing at centre back.

So Sinclair has only ever missed two penalties, one against us and one for us.

WNRH said:
Defence was a bit out of sorts but we did have a centre half playing at centre back.

No disrespect, but where else would you expect a centre half to play other than centre back?

WNRH said:

Shame he wasn't a central defender!

No outstanding performances,good mins for Barry,not one of those kids is anywhere near prem level,maybe Suarez,Helan,Nimley,Scapuzzi and Rusnak could get time in the League cup - risky though,some more than others.....

As said,Rekik a big miss.

Rammy Blue said:
WNRH said:

No disrespect, but where else would you expect a centre half to play other than centre back?

I meant Centre Midfielder :-/

xbuddyx said:
Really not impressed by Sinclair at all

based on one match for the u21 ????? lets sell him and barry he was poor :)

I dont think you rate sinclair anyway, no matter how good or bad he plays

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.