Liverpool U21 vs Man City U21 - Barry and Sinclair start

xbuddyx said:
bluebannana said:
xbuddyx said:
Really not impressed by Sinclair at all

based on one match for the u21 ????? lets sell him and barry he was poor :)

I dont think you rate sinclair anyway, no matter how good or bad he plays

Im not yelling for anyone to be sold or anything like that. I just stated that I expected more from him. And missing the penalty doesn't even factor in. I expected him to really show some heart and own his position on the pitch, which he didn't in my book. I havn't given up on him yet though, just a sad first impression.

I am sure he is delighted you haven't given up on him

Neville Kneville said:
xbuddyx said:
Neville Kneville said:
Truly dreadful post.

How is it deadful? Please do explain so I can learn what is considered dreadful and what is considered "good" postings.

A throwback to the flat capped, miserable sods of a bygone age, judging players after a runout in the reserves 'ee, I don't like the look of im'.

I thought people in modern times had more knowledge of football than to do that but apparently not.

Fine will only post positives about the u21-team in the future then.

WNRH said:
Don't get the hype with Suarez to be honest, if he was Scottish and called Dennis Smith i don't think people would be raving about him.

Enjoyed that match though, Hiwula isn't lazy, he's just has no support whatsoever, needs another man up there.

Defence was a bit out of sorts but we did have a centre half playing at centre back.
I know, hate it when that happens.

WNRH said:
Don't get the hype with Suarez to be honest, if he was Scottish and called Dennis Smith i don't think people would be raving about him.

Enjoyed that match though, Hiwula isn't lazy, he's just has no support whatsoever, needs another man up there.

Defence was a bit out of sorts but we did have a centre half playing at centre back.

Suarez seems to have an awful attitude from what I've seen. Great news about Evans in the England team, so Barry-like at times from what I've seen.

Sorry but you can't really judge Suarez unless you've seen him play regularly which I guess you haven't because he will be a world class player. Mark my words.

Forzacitizens said:
Sorry but you can't really judge Suarez unless you've seen him play regularly which I guess you haven't because he will be a world class player. Mark my words.

How can you say that? I have seen him play alot of games and I don´t see anything in him that will suggest he´ll become worldclass, there is not alot of worldclass out here now and I can´t see him on the same level as them.

He looses possession far to often, makes to many wrong decisions and he over complicate alot of situation which leads to lost possession as I mentioned.
Strengths, he´s brave on the ball, wants the ball at all times and try to make things happen for the team but to suggest he´ll become worldclass based on what I´ve seen of him is ridicules imo. Yes he has potential but to become a worldclass player you need much more then that, I can´t see him surpassing Silva, Nasri, Hazard players of that quality when he grows up. Out of those three I just mentioned Silva is the only worldclass player imo.

nehe11 said:
Forzacitizens said:

How can you say that? I have seen him play alot of games and I don´t see anything in him that will suggest he´ll become worldclass, there is not alot of worldclass out here now and I can´t see him on the same level as them.

He looses possession far to often, makes to many wrong decisions and he over complicate alot of situation which leads to lost possession as I mentioned.
Strengths, he´s brave on the ball, wants the ball at all times and try to make things happen for the team but to suggest he´ll become worldclass based on what I´ve seen of him is ridicules imo. Yes he has potential but to become a worldclass player you need much more then that, I can´t see him surpassing Silva, Nasri, Hazard players of that quality when he grows up. Out of those three I just mentioned Silva is the only worldclass player imo.

I say that because I regularly go to Hyde to watch him and I can see his ability. Yes he gives the ball away but he is technically gifted with a great range of passing.

nehe11 said:
I can´t see him surpassing Silva, Nasri, Hazard players of that quality when he grows up. Out of those three I just mentioned Silva is the only worldclass player imo.

Did you watch Silva, Nasri, and Hazard as 18-year-olds? Did they not make mistakes? Find me an 18-year-old whose decision making is perfect. Suarez is a top class prospect, you seem to be applying unfair standards to him by expecting him to be the finished product like a 23-year-old.

LoveCity said:
nehe11 said:
I can´t see him surpassing Silva, Nasri, Hazard players of that quality when he grows up. Out of those three I just mentioned Silva is the only worldclass player imo.

Did you watch Silva, Nasri, and Hazard as 18-year-olds? Did they not make mistakes? Find me an 18-year-old whose decision making is perfect. Suarez is a top class prospect, you seem to be applying unfair standards to him by expecting him to be the finished product like a 23-year-old.
From what I´ve seen of him(and that´s quite alot) I don´t expect him to become a worldclass player as Forza mentioned, he may become a good player which I don´t doubt as he gets older but worldclass, no. Time will I guess, I just don´t see how Forza or you for that matter can be so sure that he´ll become worldclass, I don´t see it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.