Liverpool U21 vs Man City U21 - Barry and Sinclair start

johnny crossan said:
loved "Aldo" - 'referees just don't give us a chance' and the misprint on the programme for Hiwula, what did they call him?

Jordi Hiwula-Mayifuila - His full name,no misprint.

bluebannana said:
xbuddyx said:
Really not impressed by Sinclair at all

based on one match for the u21 ????? lets sell him and barry he was poor :)

I dont think you rate sinclair anyway, no matter how good or bad he plays

Im not yelling for anyone to be sold or anything like that. I just stated that I expected more from him. And missing the penalty doesn't even factor in. I expected him to really show some heart and own his position on the pitch, which he didn't in my book. I havn't given up on him yet though, just a sad first impression.

xbuddyx said:
bluebannana said:
xbuddyx said:
Really not impressed by Sinclair at all

Im not yelling for anyone to be sold or anything like that. I just stated that I expected more from him. And missing the penalty doesn't even factor in. I expected him to really show some heart and own his position on the pitch, which he didn't in my book. I havn't given up on him yet though, just a sad first impression.

Truly dreadful post.

George Evans has been called up to replace John Lundstram in the England U19 squad who play Germany on Thursday, well chuffed for the lad!

xzbit04 said:
George Evans has been called up to replace John Lundstram in the England U19 squad who play Germany on Thursday, well chuffed for the lad!
Delighted for him, hope he does well.

Neville Kneville said:
xbuddyx said:
bluebannana said:

Truly dreadful post.

How is it deadful? Please do explain so I can learn what is considered dreadful and what is considered "good" postings.

xbuddyx said:
Neville Kneville said:
xbuddyx said:

Truly dreadful post.

How is it deadful? Please do explain so I can learn what is considered dreadful and what is considered "good" postings.

A throwback to the flat capped, miserable sods of a bygone age, judging players after a runout in the reserves 'ee, I don't like the look of im'.

I thought people in modern times had more knowledge of football than to do that but apparently not.

A rag last night was taking the piss because Sinclair missed a penalty.its nice to know they are taking notice how our U21 team is doing ;).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.