Liverpool v City 1st leg CL Qtr Final post match

I honestly thought we would score, but I still believe in our team and I am sure we will never ever play that poor again, I believe and I am sure we will see the City I know for the second leg, come on City...

Fucking shambles. Same shit at anfield season in and season fucking out. When will we learn?

Not the game to change a winning formula.

Laporte's not a LB zinchenko could have done better. Gundogan is still not up to speed this was not the game for him.

Wrong lineup from Pep but hindsight and all. At least by the 30th min he could have changed Gundogan and we would have more hope. Sterling had more of the ball in the second half and was making the right spaces.

Well done Klopp and Liverpool, once again got our number. Perfect champions league performance. We don’t help ourselves, every time we play at Anfield, we gift them goals.

As for us, I’ve got no words really. We didn’t even have a shot on target and genuinely look clueless.

Really surprised and very disappointed we didn't just strangle the game first 30 minutes, they were always going to go 100mph, tbf fair to the dippers, even with our poor defending, they were superb first half, on a side note though, never seen a ball fall in favour of the opposition as it seemed tonight, just everything bounced for them.

That's due to their narrow formation instead of ours. Credit to Klopp for that organization.

Always the early goal conceded at Anfield. You would think there would be a plan to avoid this by now. Roll on Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.