Liverpool v City 1st leg CL Qtr Final post match

No away goal will kill us, games like that we could do with someone like Dzeko back because we have no other options or height up front to change the attack.

After that abject fucking monstrosity of a first half the players need to take a fucking long hard look at themselves.

They seem cool and have an attitude when teams wont go toe to toe against us, but get a team that wants to press and play and we quiver like fuck. I knew as many if my fellow Blues did, what liverpools gameplan would be - to go for it and score avmin of 2 before half time.

Wevlacked any in-game management from the players in that first half, it had nothing to do with the coach or the atmosphere. They basically bottled situations and lost their heads in others.

Prime example is Sane never once tested a rb in arnold who couldnt control zaha. Sane should have made him commit some fouls so he could be booked and that would of made more room for him to attack, poor in-game management

Watch those goals again and we made 3 glaring errors, just like last time

We have to win 4-0 now or better next week. The City we know best turn up

My only question now against Pep, is he should have known to stay tight for at least the first 30 minutes and then go and attack

VAR and it was 2-1 tonight. Difference between in and out.

Tragedy is we will probably lose Saturday now chasing this tie and end up under real pressure at Wembley v Tottenham shattered.

Whatever happens on Tues is Tues. Right now. Here and fuckin now Im fuming. Utter spineless shite. Pep fucked. Leroy shite. Laporte is not a left back and Pep got it all wrong playin Gundo. Im a foolish optamist so i honestly think we'll do um at ours but right now i cant help but feel let down. Those scouse ****s give it the big I am. Prob get away with brickin our coach and yet the lads allow this to happen. They should have had the venom to pay them back and make a statement. But no...plenty of wrapped gifts way after xmas. Sorely missed Kun.

Pep blew that starting with Gundogan out on the right. I could understand it of next to Fern but on the right? A total brain fart.

When I saw the lineup I was sure KDB would be on the right. As it turned out noone one was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.