Liverpool v City - post match thread

Lol, is that the level of moderating on here? Had no idea he was a mod. Just thought he was some loon.

Having said that, I was introduced to this by a long standing, high counting poster who showed me a post from 'damocles'?? who wanted Leicester to win the league.

Wouldn't change that last seven days. If there was one defeat out of the three games, this would be my choice.

Goody for us our rivals did shit too, though none of them came out of the week with a trophy.
You have seen the Utd and West Ham results haven't you?

Tonight was a watershed. It confirmed what we already know about Fernando, Otamendi and Hart, but I fear that it also signals the decline of Silva. The nature of the defeat wasn't just a 'poor performance', it was a capitulation akin to the pre 2008 era. The league has gone - this team and this manager don't deserve it . Top 4 is at risk unless our once great players can find one last vestige of what once was before they make their exit. The cup win was great, but what we have seen tonight shows the size of the problem that awaits Guardiola.

As bad as things seem, if we win our game in hand we are a point behind Arsenal. I don't think they are out of the title race yet so a few wins against Villa and Norwich and its game on. Keep the faith......

Wouldn't change that last seven days. If there was one defeat out of the three games, this would be my choice.

Goody for us our rivals did shit too, though none of them came out of the week with a trophy.

I love your positivity pal! I'm ready to slit my wrists here, but you have given it perspective. Thanks :)

Pellegrinis substitutions beggared belief. Im totally and utterly shell shocked in what I've just witnessed. Words can not describe the total and utter contempt I have for this man.

He wanted to get someone near Kun. Fernandinho could barely move first half and was hooked for that reason. The team looked knackered from the off. They need a rest and a regroup for the weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.