Liverpool v City - post match thread

Dominant performance against shite who haven't played for months. I'd rather finish top four than make the quarter finals of champions league or win the fucking calling cup on pens. Look at our form mate. 3 points from 33 against top 8 teams. Look who we have got left to play and then get real if you think we are guaranteed top four.
I guarantee top 1.

I wish he would use players in the 'wrong' positions to create the right system. We keep getting fucked in the arse when we go in a two man midfield, a big part of our cup victory was going to three. He could of players Silva further back and got him to 'do a job' for 90 mins, or Ota/Demi/Kompany/Mangala OR even one of those youth team members who did surprisingly well against Chelsea. It was the same old story yet again

No, both where just shit.

Painful but true tonight.
Yup and the whole universe knew before the kick off but our tactician .
FFS playing after 2 days away from home it was like playing with 9 players. Silva had packs of ice on his legs after Sunday's game and I was surprised to see him in starting line up.
Bony and Nacho was an option but what do I know.

The comment is over the top but aren't you angry with that and other performances?
I had a great day out only 3 days ago thanks to this Club.......there's some fickle fuckers on here, that's for sure

Keep stamping your feet, you may get what you want!

It's understandable to a degree though fella, 3 points out of 33 against the top eight teams, nothing fucking short of a disgrace.

To expect fans to pay £40 to watch that shit will put a lot off going, it doesn't make him any less of a fan for saying fuck it I'm not going.

Having a shit was more exciting than watching City tonight.

To a degree yes mate. Although I think we will beat them and comfortably as they've only won 3 league games all season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.