Liverpool v City - post match thread

Shocking. Utterly shocking. Throwing coins? What a fucking thing to say. If you've got a shred of decency you'll delete that and give yourself a ban.
I've reported it. I am horrified anyone could write that. For a moderator to do it is staggering. I would hope the other mods do something about it. He should apologise publicly.

Let's pretend we were denied three nailed on pens and were beaten by a last minute off side goal scored by somebody who should have been red-carded after 10 minutes.
Wtf? That's the second post today I've seen which suggests everyone is out to get us.

Who is the victims club again?!

The dippers were fired up as usual , fully expected a defeat , it was a after the lord mayors show performance , and now this is out of the way , we have half a dozen winnable games , there will be a lot of people eating there words on here at the end of the month , if anyone really thinks the Rags of the West Haaaaaaam are going to take our top four place , you are wrong , its Arsenal wo are going to lose out , they are in free fall , hoping the bookies make us around 10/1 for the title now , time to make some money with Raggy arse Fred Done.

Well you know what they say? A fool and his money are soon parted!
Good luck with that!

Beaten 7-1 and 6-2 against high pressing LFC and Spurs this season.

We had issues with high pressing in his first season. It's only gotten worse. Testament to his non-existant tactical mind.

To quote Trump, he's a loser.

Absolute garbage,team full of shithouses who like it when it's easy but don't wanna know when we need to roll our sleeves up and graft. Roll on next season

It confirmed to me that pep was the right choice. Silva , yaya, and zabba have been great players for city but sadly it's the end of an era now. We have no identity in style or work rate. Just prey we can get top 4 otherwise no top players will want to come.
Before we write off excellent players struggling for form and playing in poorly trained and set up teams, let's wait and see what a good manager can do with them.

I don't mind the first half. We were poor but until their goal, equally poor and it seemed that we just need one moment of brilliance which we surely have in our team, and it could have been settled. There were quite a few occassions we should have punished before Lallana's goal, which I still just can't fucking believe.

The second half... What the fuck was that with Pelle's subs? Was he still totally pissed after Sunday? Playing 4-4-2 throughouht all the game with dicking with Silva wherever in attack/midfield, when he quite obviously was having a mare... At least he should have rested Aguero or Silva after their third which still would have been a better decision than his shocking subs.

Iheanacho as an LM, Silva CM FFS... And Sterling was actually one of our better performers after the 1st. What the fuck was he just on? His subs were calling for an utter demolition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.