Liverpool v City - post match thread

Don't be too concerned about not being in the Chumps League next season.

It won't be long before we are back.

It will be the start of the making of us , its what we need now to begin the emergence of a new breed of player and the way we go about bringing in transfers and managing the academy.

Hasn't hurt Leicester or Spurs or West Ham even this year.

If am not fussed at all if we don't even play in Europa although I am assured that the winner of the League Cup gains automatic entry.

My concern of losing CL is only if certain high profile player may be put off (say Pogba/Neymar) from joining us.
Europa League is winnable and maybe a European trophy would help us overcome the blocks in the CL for the coming years.

7-1 we've lost to this terrible Liverpool side over 2 games this season. I'll still attend home matches this season but I'm out. I'm sick of spending every last penny on this bunch of jokers. This premier league campaign as been an embarrassment. Too many times we just haven't turned up. There must be other things to do at the weekend.

I genuinely think Pellegrini is showing early signs of dementia. He should retire now on medical grounds and go back to his family.

Absolute disgrace. We need an interim who can set a team up correctly and get a little bit of grit and hard work out of them.

Haha quite possible! Suddenly those Chelsea rumours seem to have died down as we've gone into freefall - shame really, he'd do a number on them for sure!
I can't believe he substituted our midfield for two strikers during the period of time we had completely lost the midfield! Doesn't think to try and regain midfield, he just removed it completely so he can say we didn't lose it. Can't lose something you don't have, nice thinking Manuel!

How easy is it to be so fucking stupid? Seriously how fucking thick are you? Level on points and we have the better GD. So how are they above us?
But I'll agree we're in freefall and something needs to be done about it.
If you'd carried on further down you'd have saw I amended my statement. So I'm fucking thick but you agree with me ? Haha. I'm sure if we lose and they win next game or we draw and they Win that goal difference is going to mean sod all but whatever.

We've been shit for nearly 2 years now, Liverpool dropped 5 players yesterday and the players that came in they was all over us from start to finish, whilst that fucking clown has played the same team for the past three games with a final lasting 120mins. A lot of the players that played have had terrible injury records whilst with us and he continues to run them down to the crowd because his squad management is shit.

Liverpool are dogshit at set pieces and we barely had a sniff on target in 2 games against them... Where the fuck is the planning on that. He takes off Sterling for a striker (should of been Silva) then the balance is all over the place and then makes it worse by bringing on ANOTHER striker for a midfielder and then plays him LEFT MIDFIELD. Out of this squad can anyone tell me one player that has improved under him?

Sick of watching another season piss away because we've gone after manager for so many years.

We'll probably beat Villa and Norwich and everyone will think it's gone rosy again until we face the rags and Chelsea and get beat by them as well.

Most games lost consecutively since the takeover I think now? What really does my head in is the fact all of our rivals lost, we could of been 7 points behind Leicester, have a game in hand and also be right back in the mix with the current top 3. Instead we are a million miles away and I think we have to concede that the title is completely gone just because I can't even see where the next win is coming from. We have lost more games than anyone in the top 6, it is baffling really how we spent so much in the summer and have been reduced to a top 4 team at the very best.

Everyone is laughing on here at Van Gaal and all the speculation about him being sacked yet here they are sat on the exact same points as us. If the scum had someone who could score goals we would be absolutely dead in the water. Despite the spending we are being outscored by Spurs, Everton and Leicester and we have conceded more than 5 other teams in this league, those stats aren't the hallmark of a title winning team. Pep or no Pep, Pellegrini would be gone for me by now because we have showed no signs of improvement at all since we lost to Liverpool big at home, Liverpool have scored 7 goals against us over 2 games this season!!!!

I can't say it is totally Pellegrini's fault but how did one team turn up last night all guns blazing and the other didn't, both have played the exact same minutes so there is no excuse. How come Milner can have a fantastic game and be all over the pitch having played 120 minutes but none of our players can? Pellegrini reckons we had no options to change things too which I find ridiculous, he could of extended his selection to fill those options with youth - Manu Garcia had a fantastic game against Chelsea yet he was nowhere near the bench. There is just no invention and absolutely nothing about this team right now which would scare anyone, Villa probably see this weekends game against us as their best chance of clawing back some points!

I bet Klopp didn't even bother with training prior to this game and he just gave his players 2 days rest, it's not like we were going to start any differently or do something different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.