Liverpool v City - post match thread

We've been shite all season it's a miracle we are still 4th roll on summer.

I am on the list who don't like pellegrini and been so from day 1 but now things are so bad we are now on level points with united and it could get even worst with them having to come to the Etihad. its the first time in a long time that a derby game at home is looking like a nightmare waiting to happen. don't get me wrong this team can win 10 on the bounce but the manager is killing the fans and losing the respect needed to get us behind the team from the stands

I will say if Leicester win the league then well played to them but united taking a top 4 place from under our nose will be shocking and if that happens when we have been light years in front of united for 2 seasons and now our lot are just rolling over making united look like world beaters SHOCKING FROM PELLEGRINI

I don't understand how we can be so crap and the owners must not be happy with the manager and players right now ok the league cup win means silverware but what does that offer long term like next season and players pep will want to bring in if all we can offer is Europa league. we have 10 games and we need 8 wins to get a top 4 place or all the hard work from mancini and the new owners over the past 6 years will mean nothing and we will have to start again that's what pellegrini will leave us with

Name and shame please. The very least you can do is go over, clap back and say sorry. We can all lip-read
Komps hart zaba Clichy kolarov all came over. Rest ignored kompany[/QUOTE]
I thought Bony came over as well. Or perhaps that's where he was standing at the final whistle and hadn't yet moved.
I was too busy trying to get out of the dump.
As for the indiscretions of my fellow Prestwich resident; I really can't get too annoyed about his comments considering the time, effort and money I wasted watching that shower of shite.
We've only had two victories at Anfield in over fifty years; fortunately I saw both.

Appalling performance, words carnt describe I feel at the lack of intrest or effort by our players all most like theyve given up. Next 5 games crucial but will deffo make the top 4 stop flapping its all most as you were as everyone else lost.

He wanted to get someone near Kun. Fernandinho could barely move first half and was hooked for that reason. The team looked knackered from the off. They need a rest and a regroup for the weekend.
Fair point, but we played the same team who didn't show the same fatigue. Why?

The morning after the night before, and given time to think about it and calm down, I've come to the conclusion that for me was the worse performance since the takeover.

We had our mirror of opportunity to close some ground on Leicester, there was even talk of maybe winning the league or at worst putting some breathing space between ourselves and the closing pack.

But we bottled it, not one player played to their capabilities, after Kiev and the final I thought the manager had found a system that suited us, but at the first opportunity he reverted too type, no one knew the role, we looked so dis-jointed and clueless, not gonna single out one player coz last night they were all shite, as for the manager, words can't express my thoughts on him, we sacrificed the fa cup to give the players a rest, so he picks players who played 120 minutes in Sunday and who were dead on their feet, as for his substitutions, fucking woeful.

I don't think we will make the top 4, our form is inconsistent, we have had more than our fair share of injuries, but through dog shit management we havnt bloodied the right blend of youth into the first team to cover the injuries, the players look lost and tired. This season was wide open and after the start we had we should have walked away with the league, but a stubborn manager who is stuck in a time warp has cost us big time.

Fuming this morning. Last night was such a chance to kick on for the league and to lose in such a pathetic, lily-livered manner to a mid-table injury-hit outfit who should have had their collective chins on their chest following Sunday was shameful.
Anybody could have predicted the outcome after about two minutes and Pellegrini's substitutions and subsequent tactics were baffling beyond belief.
So here we are languishing on 47 points, level with the team we have derided all season, (whilst desperately hoping they would keep faith in their 'clueless' manager), 1 point above 6th and only 8 above Chelsea.
It is a disgrace.

The morning after the night before, and given time to think about it and calm down, I've come to the conclusion that for me was the worse performance since the takeover.

We had our mirror of opportunity to close some ground on Leicester, there was even talk of maybe winning the league or at worst putting some breathing space between ourselves and the closing pack.

But we bottled it, not one player played to their capabilities, after Kiev and the final I thought the manager had found a system that suited us, but at the first opportunity he reverted too type, no one knew the role, we looked so dis-jointed and clueless, not gonna single out one player coz last night they were all shite, as for the manager, words can't express my thoughts on him, we sacrificed the fa cup to give the players a rest, so he picks players who played 120 minutes in Sunday and who were dead on their feet, as for his substitutions, fucking woeful.

I don't think we will make the top 4, our form is inconsistent, we have had more than our fair share of injuries, but through dog shit management we havnt bloodied the right blend of youth into the first team to cover the injuries, the players look lost and tired. This season was wide open and after the start we had we should have walked away with the league, but a stubborn manager who is stuck in a time warp has cost us big time.

Not really, we're consistently dire under this clueless old fossil - 3 defeats in a row, he reminds me of Alan Ball.

absolutely dreadful, normally don't get too upset about losing these days, but i'm gutted about this one, a complete white flag of a performance from each and every individual who came on that pitch in blue, no exceptions.
we knew what was coming and did nothing about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.