Liverpool v City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
4c1b5dd3ae6baed69a47bb814a84ecb5.png

Why aren't we starting Navas? Jesus this guy will have to walk on water to get respect from fellow blues.

Why does the thread title have us as the away team ? Perhaps that's why alot of the opinions expressed so far have been so negative.

superseiyan said:
holeinone said:
Right now Liverpool are 3-0 up over Cardiff, and it is so easy for the pool because Cardiff don't put in any tackles, but we will have to keep a close eye on Suarez, he is right on form and his goals are of top class finishing, other than that Liverpool don't look good enough to win the league, but they do look good enough to cause teams problems any team home or away, i can't see Liverpool keeping this up all season, and if they lost Suarez then there season could be over, we have lost Aguero but we have better back ups, and as the season goes on we may need them, we have to go away to nearly all the top teams, so we need to start to score more away goals and win more away games starting today against Fulham.

In your opinion how do you think Liverpool did in the first six games of the season?

When you say "over" do you mean "title" over or "challenging for top 4" over?

liverpool did fine with sturridge , but that is sturridges's limit , six good games a season , hes unproven at the level liverpool want to compete , he flopped at city and was a disaster at chelsea . Liverpool at present are a one-man team , and not good enough to compete with the best in europe , liverpool will finish top 4 , but need to persuade their yank owners to spend another £100m to be at our level , just hope they take yoooniteds place in the chumps league

Put Clichy in against Stirling, Kolarov is much better going forward but not quick enough and Liverpool will look to exploit with quick counter attacking football.

Tough game to call. If we can keep Suarez quiet, we can probably win 2-0. Having said that, our home record is the best in the prem so it will be tough for the scousers to get the 3 points.

paphos-mcfc said:
Tough game to call. If we can keep Suarez quiet, we can probably win 2-0. Having said that, our home record is the best in the prem so it will be tough for the scousers to get the 3 points.

Suarez is arguably the best in the world at this moment, there is no stopping him if you ask me and with our defence I see him getting at least two against our defence.

sam-caddick said:
paphos-mcfc said:

Suarez is arguably the best in the world at this moment, there is no stopping him if you ask me and with our defence I see him getting at least two against our defence.
Not like you to be painfully downbeat.

gmckennasell said:
superseiyan said:
holeinone said:
Right now Liverpool are 3-0 up over Cardiff, and it is so easy for the pool because Cardiff don't put in any tackles, but we will have to keep a close eye on Suarez, he is right on form and his goals are of top class finishing, other than that Liverpool don't look good enough to win the league, but they do look good enough to cause teams problems any team home or away, i can't see Liverpool keeping this up all season, and if they lost Suarez then there season could be over, we have lost Aguero but we have better back ups, and as the season goes on we may need them, we have to go away to nearly all the top teams, so we need to start to score more away goals and win more away games starting today against Fulham.

In your opinion how do you think Liverpool did in the first six games of the season?

When you say "over" do you mean "title" over or "challenging for top 4" over?

liverpool did fine with sturridge , but that is sturridges's limit , six good games a season , hes unproven at the level liverpool want to compete , he flopped at city and was a disaster at chelsea . Liverpool at present are a one-man team , and not good enough to compete with the best in europe , liverpool will finish top 4 , but need to persuade their yank owners to spend another £100m to be at our level , just hope they take yoooniteds place in the chumps league

Apparently the clause in Suarez's contract is they must meet 100M release clause to sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.